Quote the song

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
susyq
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: Joensuu, Finland

Post by susyq »

Industrial disease by Dire Straits

New one: ...I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)...

(this song keeps playing in my head...)
"Luultavasti myrskyjä on vain siksi, että niiden jälkeen saataisiin auringonnousu", Muumipappa
"Storms probably exist only to be able to have sunrise after them", Moomin

Visit My Forest
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13195
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

Don't cha by the Pussycat dolls

New one: Boys and girls to school
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

Out of control - U2

another one: No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this
User avatar
Tigas
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Santarém, Portugal

Post by Tigas »

Sting - Desert Rose

another one: Look at the stars; Look how they shine for you
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

Yellow by Coldplay

"Grey would be the colour, if I had a heart" 8O (very cheerful!)
User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

Nine Inch Nails > Something I Can Never Have


"We barely remember what came before this precious moment"
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

Apparently it's from a song called Parabol by an artist called Lateralus that I'm afraid I've never heard of.

"And you pretend to read a book you'll never finish till the day / that the author dedicates it ..."
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

Belle and Sebastian - A century of fakers

Elle est passee a cote de moi / Sans un regard, Reine de Sabbat
User avatar
Tigas
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Santarém, Portugal

Post by Tigas »

Khaled - Aicha

Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

PORTISHEAD (never heard of them/him/her???) "Roads"

To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time


:wink:
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13195
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

Napoleon XIV

New one: You talk of sweeties bashful sweeties
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

Cyndi Lauper - He's So Unusual

a new one:

She's sound asleep and she's sweeter now
User avatar
Tigas
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Santarém, Portugal

Post by Tigas »

"Hunting High And Low" A-HA

I look up, I look up at night
Planets are moving at the speed of light
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

Another Coldplay song, but I can't remember what it's called (Speed of Light?)

Another one:

The past was yours but the future's mine
User avatar
Tigas
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Santarém, Portugal

Post by Tigas »

lazza wrote:Another Coldplay song, but I can't remember what it's called (Speed of Light?)
Speed of Sound
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”