What is your ring tone?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Your ringtone?

Traditional beep
31
27%
Polyphonic / midi-file
37
33%
"Real" audio / wav-file
23
20%
I don't know / I don't care
12
11%
I don't have a cell phone
10
9%
 
Total votes: 113

User avatar
Fireball
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Fireball »

traditional => narcotic - liquido
User avatar
MacLord
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Portugal-Amadora-Damaia

Post by MacLord »

Frank Sinatra- Singing in The Rain on a Nokia 8310
:P
User avatar
Lucaz
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:50 pm
Location: Oosterhout, The Netherlands

Post by Lucaz »

Damned I don't have a cell phone
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

the kan kan (french)

ps I don't know how to write it :oops:
User avatar
Batavorum
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1302
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:49 am
Location: Grave, NL
Contact:

Post by Batavorum »

Ralf wrote:the kan kan (french)

ps I don't know how to write it :oops:
It's the Can Can.

My ringtone at the moment is an old phone (ring-ring).
Very strange to hear that sound from a GSM.
Sitting at home ... behind my PC ... talking to Europe ... about notes?
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

Post by !Pretfles! »

Dutch song

"Heb je even voor mij" (Frans Bauer)
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

now I have "last Xmas" by Wham!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by haemoglobin »

milanocapitale wrote:now I have "last Xmas" by Wham!
uuuuuahhhh... have mercy!! ;)

a standard polyphonic tune on my Sony-E called "NYC"
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

Traditional --> Back in black
User avatar
soilian
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Hartola, Finland

Post by soilian »

I have several ring tones in use. One is for my children, one for my husband and my mother and father have tones of their own. I have set different tones even for my sister and brothers and some of my friends. :lol: Now I know immediately who's calling... As a general ring tone I have a Finnish song 'Lauralle' by Kauko Röyhkä.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
User avatar
redrabbit
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Belgium, Hechtel
Contact:

Post by redrabbit »

Polyphonic for calls and a realtone for messages
User avatar
Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Bray, Ireland

Post by Fjon »

Ehm, I have "Ring Ring" :oops:
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

entersand man.. 8)
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

Traditional - DJ Tiësto (Lethal Industry) :P
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

haemoglobin wrote:
milanocapitale wrote:now I have "last Xmas" by Wham!
uuuuuahhhh... have mercy!! ;)

a standard polyphonic tune on my Sony-E called "NYC"
I am proud of it! :lol:
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”