What is your ring tone?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- !Pretfles!
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
- Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
- Contact:
Dutch song
"Heb je even voor mij" (Frans Bauer)
"Heb je even voor mij" (Frans Bauer)
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
- haemoglobin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
- Location: Oldenburg, Germany
- Contact:
uuuuuahhhh... have mercy!!milanocapitale wrote:now I have "last Xmas" by Wham!
a standard polyphonic tune on my Sony-E called "NYC"
-
tintin6971
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am
I have several ring tones in use. One is for my children, one for my husband and my mother and father have tones of their own. I have set different tones even for my sister and brothers and some of my friends.
Now I know immediately who's calling... As a general ring tone I have a Finnish song 'Lauralle' by Kauko Röyhkä.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
I am proud of it!haemoglobin wrote:uuuuuahhhh... have mercy!!milanocapitale wrote:now I have "last Xmas" by Wham!
a standard polyphonic tune on my Sony-E called "NYC"
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO

