Do you like Rammstein?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Do you like Rammstein?
I've had this Rammstein avatar for some time now so I thought to ask your opinion. Not about the avatar, those opinions can be seen in the avatar poll (where we still need one more vote, someone please help!) but about the band, Rammstein.
And for all the fans out there, what is your favorite song by Rammstein?
My favorites include der Meister, Links 234, Sehnsucht, Mutter, Heirate mich and all the others
And for all the fans out there, what is your favorite song by Rammstein?
My favorites include der Meister, Links 234, Sehnsucht, Mutter, Heirate mich and all the others
A German metal band.Olivier wrote:Who is it?
The official site is not very informative but take a look at www.herzeleid.com which is a kind of 'official' fansite
-
beezzzt
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:58 am
- Location: Belgium, Scherpenheuvel
Hopefully you get another chance to catch them on stage in the future. Tell your parents to join you if they don't trust letting you go alone. Why wouldn't they let you go anyway ? It's not like if you went to a drug party or a ceremonial offering extravaganza of any kind, it's only a rock concert.Antti wrote:Too bad I didn't see them live in Seinäjoki, Finland last year. Somehow I just missed the whole thing. (but my parents wouldn't have let me go anywaybeezzzt wrote:I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !)
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.
-
Guest
Hoping for another chance as well. But not likely soon, though.beezzzt wrote: Hopefully you get another chance to catch them on stage in the future. Tell your parents to join you if they don't trust letting you go alone. Why wouldn't they let you go anyway ? It's not like if you went to a drug party or a ceremonial offering extravaganza of any kind, it's only a rock concert.
The biggest problem was I didn't have any friends who like Rammstein, If I had had a few they would have let me go they said. (now I have some but I met them only after the concert) And maybe the'll chenge their attitude in a few years as I also get older.
-
hetana
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:40 pm
- Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Well, I really don't have a strong opinion about them. I don't hate the band, but I couldn't see my self listening their albums over and over again. My brother likes them though.
I just dyed my hair accidentaly black (it was supposed to be dark brown) so I quess now I have to start listening to Rammstein and other Metal bands
I just dyed my hair accidentaly black (it was supposed to be dark brown) so I quess now I have to start listening to Rammstein and other Metal bands



