Avij's hit

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Avij's hit

Post by bhoeyb »

:D Congratulations with your hit Avij! Is it your first one?
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Re: Avij's hit

Post by avij »

bhoeyb wrote::D Congratulations with your hit Avij! Is it your first one?
Thanks :) It's not my first but third, the other ones can be found here and here. The latter is a bit special because I inserted that particular note into EBT with my cellular phone.

Congratulations to maple as well, seems like he's been getting quite a lot of hits as well. It took 10 months for that 5 euro note to be found again.
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

Congrats!

I still don't have any hit... :cry:
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Post by airis »

Congratulations avij. :)
nodisch18 wrote:Congrats!

I still don't have any hit... :cry:
I am sure you'll get the first hit one day. :) I did get my first hit after being a member over a year and 1500 notes.
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

Congratz !

I got my first hit after 4 months, and 1200 notes.
Now I have already 3900, and still waiting for the second.... :(
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
vaahtera

Post by vaahtera »

Congratulations avij from maple!
It was my 5th hit already, although I have to confess now: two first hits were accidental, because my workmate turned out be an EBT user as well. But 3 real hits with under 800 notes is quite good I think :D
User avatar
barclay
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:00 pm

Post by barclay »

Congrats.

I yet have to get my first hit, but I am working on it..
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”