Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088 Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy
Post
by mirandolina » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:06 pm
You've not missed anything yet..... there are still under 30 here...
Ralf
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382 Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Ralf » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:11 pm
I think it is better to choose for example 1h and not a whole weekend.
foofighta
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 888 Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:01 pm
Location: Austria
Post
by foofighta » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:34 pm
mirandolina wrote: You've not missed anything yet..... there are still under 30 here...
38!
It's getting better!
Hm, I thought, there would be more in now...
Economist
Euro-Regular
Posts: 169 Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:44 am
Location: Dresden, Germany
Post
by Economist » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:43 pm
Ralf wrote: I think it is better to choose for example 1h and not a whole weekend.
That is what I suggested yesterday but most people may not have read it by today.
j3paris
Euro-Master
Posts: 1139 Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 pm
Location: Paris, France
Post
by j3paris » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:17 pm
I'm here ... which way is the bar?
I should have realized this is a BYOB ...
(bring your own
bills ....)
Last edited by
j3paris on Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916 Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:
Post
by milanocapitale » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:53 pm
I have a bar!
Italian wine and everything u want, now it's closed...so it's our CLUB!
I can make pizas for us!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Burdie
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035 Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Post
by Burdie » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:05 pm
now 44 people online
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070 Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain
Post
by pepitopulpito » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:06 pm
Come on!!!! There's place at the bottom!
androl
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:
Post
by androl » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:10 pm
46 users!
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255 Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:
Post
by Jodijo » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:13 pm
I'm here...
.
bocky
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033 Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)
Post
by bocky » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Jodijo wrote: I'm here...
.
Me too!
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097 Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona
Post
by N0W1K » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:16 pm
I'm also here, well all day
bocky
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033 Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)
Post
by bocky » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:18 pm
pepitopulpito wrote: 40 again...
Now 47.