EBT Party on the ../..th February

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Are you in, or are you out?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:09 pm

In, for sure!
34
79%
Out, sorry..
9
21%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

You've not missed anything yet..... there are still under 30 here...
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

I think it is better to choose for example 1h and not a whole weekend.
foofighta
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:01 pm
Location: Austria

Post by foofighta »

mirandolina wrote:You've not missed anything yet..... there are still under 30 here...
38!

It's getting better! :)

Hm, I thought, there would be more in now...
User avatar
Economist
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:44 am
Location: Dresden, Germany

Post by Economist »

Ralf wrote:I think it is better to choose for example 1h and not a whole weekend.
That is what I suggested yesterday but most people may not have read it by today.
User avatar
j3paris
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1139
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 pm
Location: Paris, France

Post by j3paris »

I'm here ... which way is the bar?
:lol:
I should have realized this is a BYOB ...
(bring your own bills....) :wink:
:lol:
Last edited by j3paris on Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

I´m in
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

I have a bar!
Italian wine and everything u want, now it's closed...so it's our CLUB!

I can make pizas for us!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by Burdie »

now 44 people online
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 265 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 414
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

Come on!!!! There's place at the bottom!
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

46 users!
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

I'm here... :lol:.
User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

Jodijo wrote:I'm here... :lol:.
Me too! :P
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

40 again... :cry:
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

I'm also here, well all day :P
User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

pepitopulpito wrote:40 again... :cry:
Now 47. :D
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”