What are you doing now?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

What are you doing now?

Post by eurojuanmi »

What are you doing now apart from EBT?
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Now I´m organizing my Ipod
User avatar
angelita
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Zwaagdijk, The Netherlands

Post by angelita »

I am on the phone with my friend (for 55 minutes already) :oops:
member since 2006-01-03
:flag-nl: rank 20
international rank 120
38.833 notes
436 hits (353 :flag-nl: (3 triple), 24 :flag-be:, 14 :flag-de:, 4 :flag-es:, 3 :flag-fi:, 1 :flag-it: 1 :flag-pt: (and 65 more, but moderated)
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
Location: Frankfurt / Main

Post by Asiamaniac »

Curing my hangover - got it from watching the opening match Germany - Costa Rica in one of my hang-outs.

Now, besides tracking, I am "watching" the football match Poland vs. Ecuador.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Building my website
Last edited by JP Simões on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

I;m writing what I'm doing, i am on msn, and i watch some musicvideo and that's it.
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

I'm suposed to be working... 8O :lol:
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
geldman
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Almere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by geldman »

I'm on school
Koud he?
User avatar
Bootje
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Huizen

Post by Bootje »

checking my postcrossing profile
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

I'm supposed to be working too. I've just checked my post and found a medical text I have to check (written in English by Italians, needing my attention....)! :cry:
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

I'm sitting in my kitchen with a large cup of Kenya tea, trying to work out why my Outlook mail for work is not loading. This is a surprise for me, as I am connected through a wireless link, which I discovered in my kitchen this morning!!! :lol:
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

You discovered the wireless link in the kitchen???
Think I'll go and put the kettle on, coffee time..... then I have to take the washing out of the machine and hang it out..... oh the joys of working from home..... :wink:

lazza wrote:I'm sitting in my kitchen with a large cup of Kenya tea, trying to work out why my Outlook mail for work is not loading. This is a surprise for me, as I am connected through a wireless link, which I discovered in my kitchen this morning!!! :lol:
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

mirandolina wrote:You discovered the wireless link in the kitchen???
Think I'll go and put the kettle on, coffee time..... then I have to take the washing out of the machine and hang it out..... oh the joys of working from home..... :wink:
Hey! That sounds familiar! I have only just started working from home for the first time, and my wife leaves me a list of extra "work" each day! :lol:

So far, I have only used dial-up for my internet connection (my service provider has a 2 month waiting list for connecting broadband!!) but this morning, I turned on my laptop in the kitchen (as my young nephew was asleep in my office/spare bedroom!) and discovered a wireless connection! At last 5.5 MBps, rather than 45KBps!
User avatar
compinho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Nurmijärvi, Finland

Post by compinho »

bughunting
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

pepitopulpito wrote:I'm suposed to be working... 8O :lol:
Same here, I worked a bit today :D
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”