I'm Dutch, so I don´t like it that Germany won a match againMetalAtog wrote:And Germany just beat Poland 1-0 with a goal in the extra time.
FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- DAVID & KATY
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2801
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
- Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão
Lucky, but not in the least undeserved ... this time 
As for the best wishes from the Netherlands, I'm certain that these feelings are warmly returned from most people in Germany
As for the best wishes from the Netherlands, I'm certain that these feelings are warmly returned from most people in Germany
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
- pepitopulpito
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12070
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
- Location: Tres Cantos, Spain
I don't know who said it, I think it was Jorge Valdano....
"Football is a sport where they play eleven against eleven and where Germany always win..."
Totally agree with that after the match against Poland... Anyway, congratulations, 99.99% in quarters...
(What do you think about the referee of yesterday's match? He's Spanish, Medina Cantalejo, and already whistled Barcelona-Real Madrid... he destroyed the match. Yesterday he gave me the feeling that he didn't know what he was doing...)
"Football is a sport where they play eleven against eleven and where Germany always win..."
Totally agree with that after the match against Poland... Anyway, congratulations, 99.99% in quarters...
(What do you think about the referee of yesterday's match? He's Spanish, Medina Cantalejo, and already whistled Barcelona-Real Madrid... he destroyed the match. Yesterday he gave me the feeling that he didn't know what he was doing...)
- pepitopulpito
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12070
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
- Location: Tres Cantos, Spain
That's it, so what I know is Jorge Valdano's versionDonald wrote:"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win."pepitopulpito wrote:I don't know who said it, I think it was Jorge Valdano....
"Football is a sport where they play eleven against eleven and where Germany always win..."
Gary Lineker
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
I'm English, and I don't like to see Germany win eitherFons wrote:I'm Dutch, so I don´t like it that Germany won a match againMetalAtog wrote:And Germany just beat Poland 1-0 with a goal in the extra time.:)
because they always knock us out of the competition! And we are due to meet them in a later round, I think
Don't worry, Portugal will find a way to knock England out of the competition againlazza wrote:I'm English, and I don't like to see Germany win eitherFons wrote:I'm Dutch, so I don´t like it that Germany won a match againMetalAtog wrote:And Germany just beat Poland 1-0 with a goal in the extra time.:)
![]()
because they always knock us out of the competition! And we are due to meet them in a later round, I think
