Yes me too my girlfriend's sister told something about it but I thought it was a french comics...Not a singer!mirandolina wrote:But I do! I found him months ago on a French site on the Internet - I liked him, but I realise it must be annoying to hear it every day....
milanocapitale wrote:In Italy we don't know him!
Do you hate Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
I have never seen it in Spain, but thanks Viva, I know him, I agree with Ernst, I don´t understand how it was number one, it´s like a song of Pinochio(klick klack, or something like that), it was third or second, and Love Generation it´s in the top 3 since........., I don´t understand it, but I don´t hate SchnappiErnst wrote:No, I don´t hate SchnappiI just sometimes don´t understand people! Strange enough that it is number one in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, it now also enters the charts in other European countries (# 2 in Holland e.g.) . No hard feelings, I just don´t understand
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
you had that one too? Unlike Schnappi, that song is really crap, it ain't make no sense at all. The Schnappi song at least had a funny songtext with a story of a crocodile.eurojuanmi wrote:it´s like a song of Pinochio(klick klack, or something like that)
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
the 90% of dance songs have no meaning at all,this one is funny.
the german Dance has no market in italy,we use only house,ibiza pacha style.And commercial.
for example benny benassi is italian but in italy is not known.
the german Dance has no market in italy,we use only house,ibiza pacha style.And commercial.
for example benny benassi is italian but in italy is not known.
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO