and I've visited up till now:
so: 19

And this summer:lazza wrote:I'm from(75% English, 25% Scottish)
And, in rough chronological order, I've been to:
![]()
UK (born in England, then visited Scotland, Wales, and recently Northern Ireland)
France
Germany (includes West and East Germany before re-unification)
Belgium
Netherlands
Luxembourg
Denmark
Sweden
Czech Republic
Slovakia (lunch while waiting to for train connection!)
Hungary
Italy
Greece
Monaco
Spain
Morocco
Tunisia
Hong Kong
China
Canada
Malta
USA
Switzerland
Bahrain (stopover)
Oman (stopover)
United Arab Emirates (stopover)
India
Vietnam (honeymoon
)
Thailand
Kenya
Tanzania
Japan
Ireland
Total 33

Wrong postingpastel wrote:I believe Spain is demanding (softly) Gibraltareurojuanmi wrote:Why Spain doesn´t demand almost all America, West Sahara, Equatorial Guinea, Gibraltar...?
And I believe in a not so distant future with a EU beeing a Federation of States/Countries. The €€ are just a first step...
But for now, I`ve:
2 countries
Portugal
Spain





I have forgotten to update my list after my holidays.eddydevries wrote:I see, I had made a mistake: During my holliday in Italy we were in Rome. Of course we did visit the Vatican Cityeddydevries wrote:I have forgotten to mention, On my holiday in Germany I have been to theeddydevries wrote:I'm from the Netherlands.
Been on holidays to these countries:
the Netherlands
Germany
Belgium
France
Switzerland
Austria
Italy
Greece
United Kingdom
Ireland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Iceland
Greenland (or must I count this towards Denmark?)
Canada
USA
Euronotes I registred from:
the Netherlands
Belgium
(No more, because I only participated in February this year).Czech Republic. So actually there are 18 countries I have been to.
.
This is independent so I have been in 19 countries.
