How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

User avatar
gaper
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:06 pm
Location: Assen (NL)

Post by gaper »

Hello, I was born in The Netherlands :flag-nl:
and I've visited up till now:

:flag-at: Austria
:flag-be: Belgium
Image Croatia
Image Czech Republic
Image Denmark
:flag-fr: France
:flag-de: Germany
Image Hungary
:flag-it: Italy
:flag-nl: Netherlands
:flag-lu: Luxembourg
Image Poland
:flag-pt: Portugal
Image Romania
Image Serbia
Image Slovakia
Image Slovenia
:flag-es: Spain
Image United Kingdom

so: 19
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

lazza wrote:I'm from Image (75% English, 25% Scottish)

And, in rough chronological order, I've been to:
Image :wink: UK (born in England, then visited Scotland, Wales, and recently Northern Ireland)
:flag-fr: France
:flag-de: Germany (includes West and East Germany before re-unification)
:flag-be: Belgium
:flag-nl: Netherlands
:flag-lu: Luxembourg
Image Denmark
Image Sweden
Image Czech Republic
Image Slovakia (lunch while waiting to for train connection!)
Image Hungary
:flag-it: Italy
:flag-gr: Greece
Image Monaco
:flag-es: Spain
Image Morocco
Image Tunisia
Image Hong Kong
Image China
Image Canada
Image Malta
Image USA
Image Switzerland
Image Bahrain (stopover)
Image Oman (stopover)
Image United Arab Emirates (stopover)
Image India
Image Vietnam (honeymoon :D )
Image Thailand
Image Kenya
Image Tanzania
Image Japan
:flag-ie: Ireland

Total 33
And this summer:

Image Singapore
Image Cambodia

New total: 35
User avatar
giulcenc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8596
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Riccò del Golfo + Lerici (SP - Italy)
Contact:

Post by giulcenc »

:flag-it: Italy (my homecountry)
and
Image Vatican City - several times, the last one in 2005;
:flag-fr: France - 1980-81;
Image Monaco - 1980-81;
Image San Marino - three times, the last one in 2001;
Image Slovenia - 1999;
Image Switzerland - 2000;
:flag-gr: Greece - 2002 (my honeymoon)
Image Croatia - 2002 (my honeymoon)

Total: 9
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

pastel wrote:
eurojuanmi wrote:Why Spain doesn´t demand almost all America, West Sahara, Equatorial Guinea, Gibraltar...?
I believe Spain is demanding (softly) Gibraltar :roll:

And I believe in a not so distant future with a EU beeing a Federation of States/Countries. The €€ are just a first step...

But for now, I`ve:
2 countries
:flag-pt: Portugal
:flag-es: Spain
Wrong posting :oops:

I´ve been in 11 Countries:
Portugal
Spain
France
Belgium
Suisse
Austria
Germany
Denmark
Sweden
England
USA
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Updated
User avatar
hoppa
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:25 pm
Location: Oud-Heverlee (just beside Leuven) Belgium
Contact:

Post by hoppa »

update

went to Hungary during our holiday, so I now have 20 countries
it is better not to say anything and let people doubt if you're stupid; then to speak and take the doubt away. - Mark Twain
User avatar
herjan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4426
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Hasselt . Belgium

Post by herjan »

I am from Belgium

Andorra
Austria
Belgium
Chech Republ.
Denmark
France
Germany
Greece
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Monaco
Poland
Portugal
Spain
Switserland
United Kingdom

China
Cambodia
Camerun
India 2x
Kenya
Laos 2x
Mexico
Myanmar (Burma)
Nepal
Thailand 3x
Vietnam 2x

Total : 28
User avatar
j3paris
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1139
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 pm
Location: Paris, France

Post by j3paris »

Update
26 :arrow: 27 countries

Andorra
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece :flag-gr: (NEW) :D
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Malaysia
Mexico
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Singapore
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom
United States
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

UPDATE!

I'm from Italy, so:

:flag-it: Italy
Image Sweden (2004)
:flag-fi: Finland (2003)
Image Estonia (2003)
:flag-de: Germany (2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Image Denmark (2004)
:flag-nl: Nederlands (2001,2005)
Image United Kingdom (England & Scotland) (1996, 2004)
:flag-ie: Ireland (1997)
:flag-fr: France (1986, 1990, 1991, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Image Monaco (1986, 2001)
:flag-es: Spain (2001, 2005, 2006)
:flag-pt: Portugal (2005)
Image Switzerland (1987, 1999, 2001, 2004)
Image Liechtenstein (1999)
:flag-at: Austria (1999, 2004, 2005)
Image San Marino (2003)
Image Vaticano (Holy See) (2000, 2005)
Image Slovenia (2001)
:flag-gr: Greece (2001)
Image Israel (2000)
(West Bank) (2000)

UPDATE

Image United States, to be more precise CA, NV, UT, AZ[/b]
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
EuroNederweert
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: Nederweert (Netherlands)
Contact:

Post by EuroNederweert »

Update:
My new list:
Austria
Belgium
Czech Republic
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Switserland

Image
EBT name changed in Montfort
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

Update... 26 now

Image Andorra
:flag-at: Austria
:flag-be: Belgium
Image Croatia
Image Czech Republic
Image Denmark
:flag-fi: Finland
:flag-fr: France
:flag-de: Germany
Image Hungary
:flag-it: Italy
Image Monaco
:flag-nl: Netherlands
:flag-lu: Luxembourg
Image Norway
Image Poland
:flag-pt: Portugal
Image San Marino
Image Slovakia
Image Slovenia
:flag-es: Spain
Image Sweden
Image Switzerland
Image United Kingdom (England, Scotland and Wales)
Image USA
Image Vatican City
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

eddydevries wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
eddydevries wrote:I'm from the Netherlands.

Been on holidays to these countries:

:flag-nl: the Netherlands
:flag-de: Germany
:flag-be: Belgium
:flag-fr: France
ImageSwitzerland
:flag-at: Austria
:flag-it: Italy
:flag-gr: Greece
Image United Kingdom
:flag-ie: Ireland
Image Denmark
Image Sweden
Image Norway
Image Iceland
Image Greenland (or must I count this towards Denmark?)
Image Canada
Image USA

Euronotes I registred from:
:flag-nl: the Netherlands
:flag-be: Belgium

(No more, because I only participated in February this year).
I have forgotten to mention, On my holiday in Germany I have been to the Image Czech Republic. So actually there are 18 countries I have been to.
I see, I had made a mistake: During my holliday in Italy we were in Rome. Of course we did visit the Vatican City Image.
This is independent so I have been in 19 countries.
I have forgotten to update my list after my holidays.

My new visited countries are Image Liechtenstein and :flag-lu: Luxemburg (so now I've been to 21 countries).

Now I've also more countries where I regsitrated Euronotes from:
:flag-at: Austria
:flag-be: Belgium
:flag-fr: France
:flag-de: Germany
:flag-it: Italy
Image Liechtenstein
:flag-lu: Luxemburg
:flag-nl: the Netherlands
Image Switzerland

So this number is 9
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
gg947
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Burgos, Spain

Post by gg947 »

I'm from Spain.

1. Eire
2. France
3. England
4. Portugal
5. Scotland
6. Malta
7. Norway
8. Denmark
9. Switzerland
10. Ecuador
11. USA
12. Croatia
13. Slovenia
14. Poland

So 14 :D
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Post by presidente »

I'm from Italy

San Marino Repubblic
Vatican City
Monaco
Austria
Germany
France
Spain
United Kingdom
Belgium
Liechtenstein
Netherlands
Moroc
United States
Slovenia
Croazia
Hungary
Switzerland

Total 17
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

presidente wrote:I'm from Italy

San Marino Repubblic
Vatican City
Monaco
Austria
Germany
France
Spain
United Kingdom
Belgium
Liechtenstein
Netherlands
Moroc
United States
Slovenia
Croazia
Hungary
Switzerland

Total 17
if you are from Italy, hen youyr total is 18 ; not 17 :roll:
Post Reply

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”