Sprechen Sie Deutsch? - Test your German

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Hugo & Any
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: Faro, Portugal

Post by Hugo & Any »

4/10
Too bad for 3 years of lessons in highschool, but it was 6 years ago. What I really like is to read in german, I like the sound of the words! 8O
View my stats
Hugo & Any
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

6/10 :?

I still don't know whow I got this result, I only studied German for one year.
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

Vernäht und Zugeflixt!!!
Es gibt einen neuen Test
http://www1.spiegel.de/active/spquiz/fc ... utschtest3
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
angelita
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Zwaagdijk, The Netherlands

Post by angelita »

50% dass heisst 10/20 :oops:
member since 2006-01-03
:flag-nl: rank 20
international rank 120
38.833 notes
436 hits (353 :flag-nl: (3 triple), 24 :flag-be:, 14 :flag-de:, 4 :flag-es:, 3 :flag-fi:, 1 :flag-it: 1 :flag-pt: (and 65 more, but moderated)
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

That page wrote:Sie haben 12 von 20 Punkten.
(But I was hungry and tired!)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

I never did any German at school, I bought a teach-yourself book, also my kids did German at school and my sister married an Austrian, so I learned a bit....
I got 8/10 in the first round but only 5/10 in the second ..... :(
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:25 pm
Location: NW · DE · EU

Post by tabbs »

Keep in mind that Bastian Sick's questions and "lectures" are primarily aimed at people whose native language is ... German. So have fun answering the questions, and learning about language traps - but if you don't end up with a great score, never mind. :)

Tschüs,
Christian
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

Toll, ein neuer Test :D

20/20 Punkten, jawoll. Frage 17 gefällt mir am besten :wink:
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

4/10 :D and I have never studied German, simply probability
User avatar
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 3692
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by BaliBennie »

Der Spiegel wrote:Sie haben 11 von 20 Punkten.

Eine ausreichende Leistung. Nicht ganz schlecht, aber durchaus noch steigerungsfähig. Vielleicht haben Sie morgen oder in einer Woche Lust, den Test zu wiederholen?
Nicht sehr befriedigend.... aber über 50%.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
User avatar
Le Hibou
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Belgio
Contact:

Post by Le Hibou »

Ach Schade fûr mich! Nur 3/10. Ich kann niet Deutsch sprechen!

And I did 1 year of evening classes at the Goethe Institute! (a long time ago, though). I think I would have got a better score just guessing at random.

I'm so annoyed, that I won't even try the 2nd and 3rd ones. :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

German's a stupid language anyway! :P It's got far too many words in it, and you have to speak like Yoda off Star Wars to get the word order right! And as for "genitive" and "dative", well if that's important to you why don't you all speak Latin instead????

(just kidding, really, because I'm so annoyed with myself - I hate failing tests!)
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

http://www1.spiegel.de wrote:Sie haben 11 von 20 Punkten.

Eine ausreichende Leistung. Nicht ganz schlecht, aber durchaus noch steigerungsfähig. Vielleicht haben Sie morgen oder in einer Woche Lust, den Test zu wiederholen?
:neutral:
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

eddydevries wrote:
http://www1.spiegel.de wrote:Sie haben 11 von 20 Punkten.

Eine ausreichende Leistung. Nicht ganz schlecht, aber durchaus noch steigerungsfähig. Vielleicht haben Sie morgen oder in einer Woche Lust, den Test zu wiederholen?
:neutral:
And doing the test another time:
http://www1.spiegel.de wrote:Sie haben 19 von 20 Punkten.

Bravo, das war ausgezeichnet! Ihre Kenntnisse sind geradezu beängstigend gut! Sie sind nicht zufällig Lehrer oder so was?
8) :wink: :lol: 8)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Craft
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:36 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland

Post by Craft »

The first test: first round 6/10, second 8/10.
User avatar
Titania_eu
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Contact:

Post by Titania_eu »

First test 7/10, second test 8/10

(Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, aber ich mache regelmäßig einige Übersetzungen.... :twisted: )
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”