Too bad for 3 years of lessons in highschool, but it was 6 years ago. What I really like is to read in german, I like the sound of the words!
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? - Test your German
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Hugo & Any
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 pm
- Location: Faro, Portugal
4/10
Too bad for 3 years of lessons in highschool, but it was 6 years ago. What I really like is to read in german, I like the sound of the words!
Too bad for 3 years of lessons in highschool, but it was 6 years ago. What I really like is to read in german, I like the sound of the words!
View my stats
Hugo & Any
Hugo & Any
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
Vernäht und Zugeflixt!!!
Es gibt einen neuen Test
http://www1.spiegel.de/active/spquiz/fc ... utschtest3
Es gibt einen neuen Test
http://www1.spiegel.de/active/spquiz/fc ... utschtest3
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
- mirandolina
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Padua - Italy
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Nicht sehr befriedigend.... aber über 50%.Der Spiegel wrote:Sie haben 11 von 20 Punkten.
Eine ausreichende Leistung. Nicht ganz schlecht, aber durchaus noch steigerungsfähig. Vielleicht haben Sie morgen oder in einer Woche Lust, den Test zu wiederholen?
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Ach Schade fûr mich! Nur 3/10. Ich kann niet Deutsch sprechen!
And I did 1 year of evening classes at the Goethe Institute! (a long time ago, though). I think I would have got a better score just guessing at random.
I'm so annoyed, that I won't even try the 2nd and 3rd ones.
German's a stupid language anyway!
It's got far too many words in it, and you have to speak like Yoda off Star Wars to get the word order right! And as for "genitive" and "dative", well if that's important to you why don't you all speak Latin instead????
(just kidding, really, because I'm so annoyed with myself - I hate failing tests!)
And I did 1 year of evening classes at the Goethe Institute! (a long time ago, though). I think I would have got a better score just guessing at random.
I'm so annoyed, that I won't even try the 2nd and 3rd ones.
German's a stupid language anyway!
(just kidding, really, because I'm so annoyed with myself - I hate failing tests!)
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
http://www1.spiegel.de wrote:Sie haben 11 von 20 Punkten.
Eine ausreichende Leistung. Nicht ganz schlecht, aber durchaus noch steigerungsfähig. Vielleicht haben Sie morgen oder in einer Woche Lust, den Test zu wiederholen?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
And doing the test another time:eddydevries wrote:http://www1.spiegel.de wrote:Sie haben 11 von 20 Punkten.
Eine ausreichende Leistung. Nicht ganz schlecht, aber durchaus noch steigerungsfähig. Vielleicht haben Sie morgen oder in einer Woche Lust, den Test zu wiederholen?
http://www1.spiegel.de wrote:Sie haben 19 von 20 Punkten.
Bravo, das war ausgezeichnet! Ihre Kenntnisse sind geradezu beängstigend gut! Sie sind nicht zufällig Lehrer oder so was?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- Titania_eu
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:14 pm
- Location: Amadora, Portugal
- Contact:
First test 7/10, second test 8/10
(Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, aber ich mache regelmäßig einige Übersetzungen....
)
(Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, aber ich mache regelmäßig einige Übersetzungen....
My Website: http://www.matebisa.com
