I can give it back, just send me an emailmicro wrote:That's just me! I didn't register bills for a couple of weeks and lost my old username & passwordairis wrote: BTW Have you noticed? Another user using name micro from Hamburg registered today. Shouldn´t nicknames be protected someway?
Special Bills
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
- airis
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1429
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
- Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
200TC wrote:hey Airis... you haven't yet found one of my bill i spend in Rovaniemi?
go to see in the christmas village ;o) and to the airport... there was 200 belgians doctors in congres who spent money)
Yesterday I was on arctic circle in that village. I managed to get my first Dutch notes.
Did you visit the Arktikum museum? I live near it. Today I visited Arcticum café and got 2 German notes. So you see, I'm still trying.
Last week I received 3 bills of 500 Euro : funny : 1 Netherlands and 2 Austria so... the mix is getting throughOlivier wrote:I think at the beginning, the banks used their "national" funds. After the summer, there will be millions of notes in the south of Europe (Europeans usually go to the south for the vacations). A logisitic program has already been decided by the european central bank to bring back some bills to the north.airis wrote: Or do You believe that they were put into circulation first time here in Finland? Are the national banks mixing the bills allready?
I am sure they will take the time to separate each bill and bring back the french bills to France, the finnish bills to Finland, etc...
The BIG MIX is coming!![]()
![]()
![]()
I am more sceptic about the bills of 100€, 200€, 500€ ... I don't think they are used much. They won't move as much as the 5€ bills do...
O.
friendly greetings
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
Re: specials
what's special about them ?
Re: specials
I had the same, when I went to my bank for cash. There were lots of serials.. Now, it's more mixed.DoubleYou wrote:just a little difference in the serials, that's all
I often have german or belgium notes in the ATM.
O.


