What's your favourite food? :-a

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Olivier »

I just wonder what kind of cuisine you like...

I really like sushis and sashimis... I also like the french and italian cuisines... paëlla for Spain and the delicious english breakfasts.
I like the variety of hams and breads in Germany and Austria... and the bears from the northern countries. :)

and you? :)

Olivier
Flip the Coin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:57 pm
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Contact:

Re: What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Flip the Coin »

Olivier wrote:I just wonder what kind of cuisine you like...
I'm a big PIZZA fan :!:
But you can wake me up for a fresh raw herring too.. :wink:

Nico
There is no spoon..
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Olivier »

Flip the Coin wrote: But you can wake me up for a fresh raw herring too.. :wink:
What is it??
This smelling and salted fish?
:wink: :wink: :lol:
Flip the Coin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:57 pm
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Contact:

Re: What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Flip the Coin »

Olivier wrote:
Flip the Coin wrote: But you can wake me up for a fresh raw herring too.. :wink:
What is it??
This smelling and salted fish?
:wink: :wink: :lol:
YES YES YES, a small white bread and a salted herring (broodje haring met uitjes, geen zuur). LOVE it :!:

Nico
There is no spoon..
Flip the Coin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:57 pm
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Contact:

Re: What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Flip the Coin »

Craft wrote:
Olivier wrote: ... and the bears from the northern countries. :)
Olivier
Bears :?: :?: :?: 8O 8O 8O
How to smuggle a bear from Norway to the Netherlands?
Put a slice of bread on both sides of the bear and if the custums ask you where you want to go with that bear, you say: it's my own choice what I like on my sandwich.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nico
There is no spoon..
Flip the Coin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:57 pm
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Contact:

Post by Flip the Coin »

Craft wrote:Why don't polar bears (the white ones) eat penguins?
They have to travel from the North Pole to the South Pole, just to get their lunch... :!: :lol:

Nico
There is no spoon..
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Never eaten any bears in my life. I'm wondering about the way they taste.

Oh my, this topic makes me hungry. :twisted:
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Olivier »

Craft wrote:
Olivier wrote: ... and the bears from the northern countries. :)
Olivier
Bears :?: :?: :?: 8O 8O 8O
bière !! how do you write it??
beer??

(i drink it better than i write it! :P )
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

Well, I really like the Italian food (Pizza, Lasagna, Spaghetti, Pasta, Mozarella :D, ...)
But the French and the Belgian food are also fine.

Spanish food can be deliscious, but I don't like paëlla :(

In general, I really don't like Fish !
*bah* :(

:D
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: What's your favourite food? :-a

Post by Olivier »

Flip the Coin wrote:
YES YES YES, a small white bread and a salted herring (broodje haring met uitjes, geen zuur). LOVE it :!:

Nico
:D
I like "anchoix" . Is it the same?
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

I don't think so...
I know that in Dutch 'ansjovis' and 'haring' are no synonyms, so I think it's not the same :D
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Craft wrote:I once ordered a pizza "Frutti di Mare" but I asked the waitress to tell the kitchen to place the "Frutti" to one half of the pizza and the "di Mare" on the other half so that I could actually see what this pizza contains... Never been quite sure before, but now I know :)
What can we do if we want a pizza without tomato sauce? :P
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Flip the Coin wrote:
Craft wrote:Why don't polar bears (the white ones) eat penguins?
They have to travel from the North Pole to the South Pole, just to get their lunch... :!: :lol:

Nico
They can't swim?

:lol:
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Craft wrote:At Easter, I like the traditional Finnish mämmi...

(don't ask, you wouldn't believe :D)
I ASK !!! :D
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Tiger wrote:In general, I really don't like Fish !
*bah* :(
Same here. Except for fishsticks with ketchup. And smoked salmon. And herring.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”