Do you dare an Italian to ask for a pizza without tomato sauce and without cheeseOlivier wrote:What can we do if we want a pizza without tomato sauce?
Nico
(popular subject this...)
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer


Yeah, with ketchup I can eat everythingemmem wrote:Same here. Except for fishsticks with ketchup. And smoked salmon. And herring.Tiger wrote:In general, I really don't like Fish !
*bah*![]()
It is very helpfull with the english cuisine!Tiger wrote:Yeah, with ketchup I can eat everythingemmem wrote:Same here. Except for fishsticks with ketchup. And smoked salmon. And herring.Tiger wrote:In general, I really don't like Fish !
*bah*![]()
Just put enough ketchup on it, so everything tastes like ketchup


and I like wine tooSneakster wrote:No,no, ansjovis and herring are definetely two different species.
Anyway, I'm very fond of Indonesian food, very spicy and all that.
Chinese as well.
For drinks, I like beer, and ,of course, mainly Scottish malt whiskies.
so do I!emmem wrote:and I like wine tooSneakster wrote:No,no, ansjovis and herring are definetely two different species.
Anyway, I'm very fond of Indonesian food, very spicy and all that.
Chinese as well.
For drinks, I like beer, and ,of course, mainly Scottish malt whiskies.
Why don't they walk?Flip the Coin wrote:They have to travel from the North Pole to the South Pole, just to get their lunch...Craft wrote:Why don't polar bears (the white ones) eat penguins?![]()
![]()
Nico
