Miniville

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Miniville

Post by €€F »

Let's make Eurobilltracker also big on miniville

http://eurobill.miniville.fr/


just one click every dau makes the town grow..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Miniville

Post by eddydevries »

€€F wrote:Let's make Eurobilltracker also big on miniville

http://eurobill.miniville.fr/


just one click every dau makes the town grow..
It has a population of 9 now.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13197
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

Gelukkig wordt de franse taal gebruikt, dus het zal wel altijd een klein dorp blijven.
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

I don't understand francais 8O and made something wrong :cry:     :arrow:     http://b-ivol.miniville.fr/
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Good page, do you know if there is a spanish page?
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

I have create my own town:

http://morell.miniville.fr/
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Miniville

Post by eddydevries »

eddydevries wrote:
€€F wrote:Let's make Eurobilltracker also big on miniville

http://eurobill.miniville.fr/


just one click every dau makes the town grow..
It has a population of 9 now.
Because I visited it another time it has now 23 inhabitants (let's see how many there will be tomorrow).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

We seem to be in the middle of a very large lake.... and is that Jim Carey I see in a boat...?
User avatar
tiura
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 12:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland
Contact:

Post by tiura »

What should I click? There's only french on the page and I don't understand a word.
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

tiura wrote:What should I click? There's only french on the page and I don't understand a word.
From what I understood, every unique visit to the page itself (one per user per day) adds one inhabitant to the page. Once we reach a certain number of inhabitants new links will be available (those next to the numbers 2 to 6 on the bottom-left), which will increase the industry, security...
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

Zé da Silva wrote:
tiura wrote:What should I click? There's only french on the page and I don't understand a word.
From what I understood, every unique visit to the page itself (one per user per day) adds one inhabitant to the page. Once we reach a certain number of inhabitants new links will be available (those next to the numbers 2 to 6 on the bottom-left), which will increase the industry, security...
correct..

you cab click 1x daily..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:

Post by diogocanilho »

Today 2 X: "Un habitant a quitté Eurobill pour trouver un emploi." :?
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Augmenter l'industrie
http://eurobill.miniville.fr/ind
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

rank 114 right now..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
etty
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Škofja Loka, Slovenia

Post by etty »

what does "Une nouvelle usine vient d'ouvrir." mean?
I know... the past will catch you up as you run faster... I know...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”