tooo!!!ravestorm wrote:I want to nominate Tommy76
Avatar of the Month - June 2007
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- debemaks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
- Contact:
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
List of Nominations
knoxville - 1 nomination from eddydevries

Tommy76 - 6 nominations from ravestorm, lozingaro, rdv, giulcenc, sen-chuan, debemaks

B I V O L - 1 nomination from Gauss

paulapurzel - 1 nomination from Donald

hijacker - 1 nomination from androl

HNL - 1 nomination from FatEric

androl, Avatar of the Month , December 2006 - 1 nomination from jabosa2

knoxville - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Tommy76 - 6 nominations from ravestorm, lozingaro, rdv, giulcenc, sen-chuan, debemaks
B I V O L - 1 nomination from Gauss
paulapurzel - 1 nomination from Donald
hijacker - 1 nomination from androl
HNL - 1 nomination from FatEric
androl, Avatar of the Month , December 2006 - 1 nomination from jabosa2
Re: Avatar of the Month - June 2007
...and the winners are:
1) taucher - Avatar of the Month, June 2007 - congratulations, Taucher!

1) ravestorm - Avatar of the Month, June 2007 - congratulations, ravestorm!

3) magpie

4) Helge

5) Bird

1) taucher - Avatar of the Month, June 2007 - congratulations, Taucher!
1) ravestorm - Avatar of the Month, June 2007 - congratulations, ravestorm!
3) magpie
4) Helge
5) Bird
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
I think, it's the first time we have TWO winners
.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
No, it's the third time:eddydevries wrote:I think, it's the first time we have TWO winners.
We had 2 winners in June 2003 (Skylimit and Antti) http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=1626
and 2 in December 2003 (!Pretfles! and Vengaboys) http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=2471