EBTexpenses
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
EBTexpenses
In this topic I will keep a score from today on..
You can write in this topic if you have payed money due to the hobby.
For instance : you had to pay for parking while dropping notes on a bank..
A lot of items are possible..
If you buy something just if it was for sake of EBT > that counts also...
But if you buy a bottle of water in a gazstation.. that bottle you would have drunk anyway.. so will not be counted..
Let's see how much our hobby has costst us so far..
I today payed 0,40 for parking fee to dump notes.
600,00 haemoglobin
049,90 eddydevries
007,35 bhoeyb
002,80 magpie
000,40 €€F
You can write in this topic if you have payed money due to the hobby.
For instance : you had to pay for parking while dropping notes on a bank..
A lot of items are possible..
If you buy something just if it was for sake of EBT > that counts also...
But if you buy a bottle of water in a gazstation.. that bottle you would have drunk anyway.. so will not be counted..
Let's see how much our hobby has costst us so far..
I today payed 0,40 for parking fee to dump notes.
600,00 haemoglobin
049,90 eddydevries
007,35 bhoeyb
002,80 magpie
000,40 €€F
Last edited by €€F on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: EBTexpenses
You seem to have very small coins in the Netherlands,€€F wrote: 00,40 cents €€F
The day before yesterday I paid 0,30 € for parking in Mülheim and tomorrow I will pay 2,50 € for parking in Düsseldorf.
- haemoglobin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
- Location: Oldenburg, Germany
- Contact:
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Last week I got a ticket of €49,90 because I parked too long.
The reason? The depositmachine of the closest bank was out of service, so I had to go to another bank.
(but I payed it with
and
, so it can become a hit somehow)
The reason? The depositmachine of the closest bank was out of service, so I had to go to another bank.
(but I payed it with
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
I refuse to pay > €800 to repaire a dent in my car (dothunting in Luxembourg)
.
Dot in Viljandi - Estonia: €1 fee for exchange at the bank.
Norway: ATM in Gardermoen Airport €6,35 extra cost
...
Dot in Viljandi - Estonia: €1 fee for exchange at the bank.
Norway: ATM in Gardermoen Airport €6,35 extra cost
...
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
A while ago, I got a parking ticket in Dortmund - €15 (which I sent from the UK in registered fivers)
A lot of the time, I pay commission to get my notes in the UK (except in Post Offices)
Many times I have paid for parking in the UK while I try to find a Post Office where I can buy some Euros commission free (POs also often exchange Euros for Euros with no complaint)
A lot of the time, I pay commission to get my notes in the UK (except in Post Offices)
Many times I have paid for parking in the UK while I try to find a Post Office where I can buy some Euros commission free (POs also often exchange Euros for Euros with no complaint)
Re: EBTexpenses
I didn't make it in time, so I had to pay 5 € instead of 2,50 €magpie wrote: The day before yesterday I paid 0,30 € for parking in Mülheim and tomorrow I will pay 2,50 € for parking in Düsseldorf.
- GNUGNU
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2868
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
- Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
- Contact:
Last dothunt trip: €15 for fuel
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
In that case, I pay a lot more for EBT:
almost each weekend I'll drive a while to get notes (I don't want to get all my notes from The Hague), so it costs me extra gas (which I also use to get notes).
A few weeks ago, I took some days off to go to the islands Vlieland+Terschelling and stay there in a hotel (actually mostly to get notes (which I got) and hit(s) with de*lerger (which I didn't get)). But I don't remember anymore, how much it cost.
The same with my trip to Texel a few months ago, where I even took my car on the ferry (just for one day).
almost each weekend I'll drive a while to get notes (I don't want to get all my notes from The Hague), so it costs me extra gas (which I also use to get notes).
A few weeks ago, I took some days off to go to the islands Vlieland+Terschelling and stay there in a hotel (actually mostly to get notes (which I got) and hit(s) with de*lerger (which I didn't get)). But I don't remember anymore, how much it cost.
The same with my trip to Texel a few months ago, where I even took my car on the ferry (just for one day).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing