What is it? (Game)

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

I actually found the album cover, but can't figure out which band it is...

EDIT; it's 'Unknown Pleasures' by Joy Division

Image

I pass my turn...
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Zjonbelz wrote:I actually found the album cover, but can't figure out which band it is...

EDIT; it's 'Unknown Pleasures' by Joy Division

Image

I pass my turn...
YES!!!
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

A new one :wink:

Image
User avatar
etty
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Škofja Loka, Slovenia

Post by etty »

car?
I know... the past will catch you up as you run faster... I know...
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

car
User avatar
erzin
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: sint-niklaas, Belgium

Post by erzin »

looks like the flash light and antenne from a police car or another emergency vehicle
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

looks like the flash light and antenne from a police car or another emergency vehicle
User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

It's probably a radio-controlled toy police car?
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

It's probably a radio-controlled toy police car
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Luna 2
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

police car

radio-controlled toy
Luna 2
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

police car

radio-controlled toy
Luna 2


hint: Italy
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

The flashlight on top????
User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

Then it must be the Lamborghini Galardo, the Italian State police car.

I pass my turn...
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

Zjonbelz wrote:Then it must be the Lamborghini Galardo, the Italian State police car.

I pass my turn...
Correct :D
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”