Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
I actually found the album cover, but can't figure out which band it is...
EDIT; it's 'Unknown Pleasures' by Joy Division
I pass my turn...
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
Zjonbelz wrote:I actually found the album cover, but can't figure out which band it is...
EDIT; it's 'Unknown Pleasures' by Joy Division
I pass my turn...
YES!!!
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
A new one

-
etty
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 203
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Škofja Loka, Slovenia
Post
by etty »
car?
I know... the past will catch you up as you run faster... I know...
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
car
-
erzin
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 723
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: sint-niklaas, Belgium
Post
by erzin »
looks like the flash light and antenne from a police car or another emergency vehicle
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
looks like the flash light and antenne from a police car or another emergency vehicle
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
It's probably a radio-controlled toy police car?
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
It's probably a radio-controlled toy police car
-
Fons
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 14790
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
- Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons »
Luna 2
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
police car
radio-controlled toy
Luna 2
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
police car
radio-controlled toy
Luna 2
hint: Italy
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
The flashlight on top????
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
Then it must be the
Lamborghini Galardo, the Italian State police car.
I pass my turn...
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
Zjonbelz wrote:Then it must be the
Lamborghini Galardo, the Italian State police car.
I pass my turn...
Correct
