Digital Camera Model

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
francky
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:13 pm
Location: Marly la ville -Europa
Contact:

Digital Camera Model

Post by francky »

My wife want a Digital Camera.
Have you a Model to roccemd to me?
I looking for a 3/4MP
Thanks
Francky [fr][en :?: ]
User avatar
Fireball
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Fireball »

This is a good site ==> http://www.dpreview.com/
User avatar
francky
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:13 pm
Location: Marly la ville -Europa
Contact:

Post by francky »

Fireball wrote:This is a good site ==> http://www.dpreview.com/
Thanks Fireball,an other site, in english and french ( 8) :roll: ): http://megapixel.net
Francky [fr][en :?: ]
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

I have a compact L12 coolpix by Nikon and a reflex Canon 400D w a 50mm f/ 1.8 lens I do adore it! Haemoglobin is the best EBTer as photographer
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

I have a Canon powershot S5 because of 12x optical zoom, but I'm not to much satisfied. If I would buy digi cam today, I would buy a Canon G9 8) . Test images are a look like made with a good DSLR :idea: .

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0708/07082005canong9.asp
and sample shots here:
http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/canong9_samples/
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

I have a fujifilm Finepix S6500 fd , 6.3 MP but with the CCD-Raw option, a 28-300 Optical Zoom (included) and the digital zoom.
It`s a good camera for non-prefessional photographers, i bought mine some months ago for 300€.
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

An old Canon Power Shot A80 :oops: but buying a new one (I think mine is to heavy - 4 batteries!!! that's too much :? )
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I don't own a Digicam by now.....

My father own a Olympus C-700 UltraZoom and i think about buying a Canon EOS 350D or a Nikon D40.... when i'm rich enough :(
User avatar
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
Location: London Heathrow (UK)
Contact:

Re: Digital Camera Model

Post by alex77r »

francky wrote:My wife want a Digital Camera.
Have you a Model to roccemd to me?
I looking for a 3/4MP
Thanks
5/6 mp would be really better because I had a 3.2 mp in the past and the resolution was very low...
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16841
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

my Camera is not a very good one

it's an Olympus Camedia C-5000
3 years old

Image


with that i make ==> www.flickr.com/kleman
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

I have a Canon Powershot A540 6MP. You'd probably find more recent ones in the market cause I had it for 2 years now.

I also suggest to have a look at www.dpreview.com. There are a lot of different brands, comparisons between different cameras and also comments from people with their pros and cons.
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

B I V O L wrote:I have a Canon powershot S5 because of 12x optical zoom, but I'm not to much satisfied.
I'm happy with my Canon powershot S3.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”