Dreams
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- pinguino79
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
- Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU
Re: Dreams
Are you okay?bhoeyb wrote:A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time.
This is a weird poll...
I've never paid in my dreams; sometimes I got loads of money (though not in euro, so far
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Dreams
Yes, Yes, I knowpinguino79 wrote:Are you okay?bhoeyb wrote:A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time.
![]()
This is a weird poll...![]()
I've never paid in my dreams; sometimes I got loads of money (though not in euro, so far)
- pinguino79
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
- Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU
Re: Dreams
I was just saying that the poll is weird, but who cares? it's funny anywaybhoeyb wrote:Are you okay?![]()
Yes, Yes, I know. But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll
(I also voted
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
Re: Dreams
I like weird polls. Especially when they are original.pinguino79 wrote:I was just saying that the poll is weird, but who cares? it's funny anywaybhoeyb wrote:Are you okay?![]()
Yes, Yes, I know. But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll
![]()
(I also voted)
Up till now I do not remember having dreams about the Euro. But who knows. Maybe this night?
Now it happened to me. I had to pay 69.something € in a supermarket. I wanted to pay 60 € with notes and the rest with coins, because I had plenty of those in my wallet. However, I intended not to give away my rare foreign coins. So I began checking all my coins and they were all from abroad. Most of them had a picture of the bridge over the Bosphorus on them. Then the coins turned into photographs and I woke up.
What can this mean?
a) Probably I am a pervert, because most dreams reveal that you are a pervert.
b) Euroland is going to expand into Asia
What can this mean?
a) Probably I am a pervert, because most dreams reveal that you are a pervert.
b) Euroland is going to expand into Asia
Last edited by Donald on Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: One more dream
... this is not paying with euro dream but a euro dream anyhow. This was after I had read some of the comments on woombelism and deleting the offensive accounts.
I had a dream where all the euros that I had entered in the database had been taken away and spread on a floor in piles of different size. And I understood that I was to re-enter them to the database from the floor, but I had to come up with new serial numbers and denominations, as I was not allowed to use the old ones again.
Dreams are not supposed to be logical...
--jaker
I had a dream where all the euros that I had entered in the database had been taken away and spread on a floor in piles of different size. And I understood that I was to re-enter them to the database from the floor, but I had to come up with new serial numbers and denominations, as I was not allowed to use the old ones again.
Dreams are not supposed to be logical...
--jaker
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
Re: One more dream
Beware here’s the first woombel nightmare. 
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
Re: One more dream
emmem wrote: Beware here’s the first woombel nightmare.
Maybe a new poll??
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
A few days ago, I had to pay a snack in my dreams. I used a banknote and received coins as change. I checked the coins and I had also 2 very large 50c coins. I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boatCraft wrote: It was actually like a giant 50c coin.
- pinguino79
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
- Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU
Not really... here's a prototype for British € coins:bhoeyb wrote:I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boat![]()
. Dreams can be realy weird ...
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.

