Dreams

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Have you ever paid with Euro's while dreaming?

Yes, I did.
9
20%
No, I didn't.
25
54%
I don't know. I never remember my dreams.
12
26%
 
Total votes: 46

User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Dreams

Post by bhoeyb »

A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time :P.
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Re: Dreams

Post by pinguino79 »

bhoeyb wrote:A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time :P.
Are you okay? 8O
This is a weird poll... :lol:
I've never paid in my dreams; sometimes I got loads of money (though not in euro, so far :wink: )
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Dreams

Post by bhoeyb »

pinguino79 wrote:
bhoeyb wrote:A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time :P.
Are you okay? 8O
This is a weird poll... :lol:
I've never paid in my dreams; sometimes I got loads of money (though not in euro, so far :wink: )
Yes, Yes, I know :oops: . But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll 8)
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Re: Dreams

Post by pinguino79 »

bhoeyb wrote:Are you okay? 8O
Yes, Yes, I know :oops: . But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll 8)
I was just saying that the poll is weird, but who cares? it's funny anyway :D
(I also voted :!: )
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Dreams

Post by emmem »

pinguino79 wrote:
bhoeyb wrote:Are you okay? 8O
Yes, Yes, I know :oops: . But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll 8)
I was just saying that the poll is weird, but who cares? it's funny anyway :D
(I also voted :!: )
I like weird polls. Especially when they are original. :D

Up till now I do not remember having dreams about the Euro. But who knows. Maybe this night?
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Post by Mr Euro »

Seems there is a little woombelspirit flowing into the forum. Too bad I can't moderate here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Mr Euro wrote:Seems there is a little woombelspirit flowing into the forum. Too bad I can't moderate here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:?: :?: Dream on ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

I'm happy I'm not alone :? :!:
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Now it happened to me. I had to pay 69.something € in a supermarket. I wanted to pay 60 € with notes and the rest with coins, because I had plenty of those in my wallet. However, I intended not to give away my rare foreign coins. So I began checking all my coins and they were all from abroad. Most of them had a picture of the bridge over the Bosphorus on them. Then the coins turned into photographs and I woke up.

What can this mean?
a) Probably I am a pervert, because most dreams reveal that you are a pervert.

b) Euroland is going to expand into Asia
Last edited by Donald on Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Brussels

Post by BossaNova »

Donald wrote:
What can this mean?
a) Probably I am a pervert, because most dreams reveal that you are pervert.

b) Euroland is going to expand into Asia
my opinion..: YES! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

bn 8) everyone has a pervert inside :wink:

and probably in 20-30 years Turky will join the Euro!
jaker
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 9:34 am
Location: Sollentuna

Re: One more dream

Post by jaker »

... this is not paying with euro dream but a euro dream anyhow. This was after I had read some of the comments on woombelism and deleting the offensive accounts.

I had a dream where all the euros that I had entered in the database had been taken away and spread on a floor in piles of different size. And I understood that I was to re-enter them to the database from the floor, but I had to come up with new serial numbers and denominations, as I was not allowed to use the old ones again. 8O

Dreams are not supposed to be logical...
--jaker
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: One more dream

Post by emmem »

Beware here’s the first woombel nightmare. :twisted:
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: One more dream

Post by bhoeyb »

emmem wrote: Beware here’s the first woombel nightmare. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is SO funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe a new poll?? :wink:
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Craft wrote: It was actually like a giant 50c coin.
A few days ago, I had to pay a snack in my dreams. I used a banknote and received coins as change. I checked the coins and I had also 2 very large 50c coins. I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boat :? :roll: . Dreams can be realy weird ...
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Post by pinguino79 »

bhoeyb wrote:I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boat :? :roll: . Dreams can be realy weird ...
Not really... here's a prototype for British € coins:
Image
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”