Do you like Rammstein?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Do you like Rammstein?

YES, RAMMSTEIN RULEZ!!!!
41
43%
I like the music but the shows are disgusting
15
16%
dunno
7
7%
No, I don't like it
12
13%
NO, RAMMSTEIN SUCK!!!
10
10%
What is Rammstein?
11
11%
 
Total votes: 96

User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

pinguino79 wrote:Oh oh Antti, thanks a lot for the topic!
R+ is surely among my favourite bands: raw music, yet innovative, raw lyrics, yet poetical, and the best live shows ever seen (euro-Rammsteiners, do you have the Live aus Berlin DVD? Simply awesome)
Rammstein is also one of my favourite bands despite I didnt enjoyed too much the last 2 albuns (reise, rosenrot)

Live aus Berlin dvd is awesome! :twisted:
User avatar
Thompson
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:20 pm
Location: Finland

rammstein

Post by Thompson »

it's quite good music.. my favourite is the whole mutter-album.
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

8O I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting 8O
User avatar
compinho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Nurmijärvi, Finland

Post by compinho »

Antti wrote:8O I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting 8O
I'm sort of responsible for that since I was the one who dug it out one boring day. It had been dormant for over two and a half years and I kicked it back to life. :)
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Antti wrote:8O I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting 8O
Heyyy! How's it going? Been kind of missing you :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

Dakkus wrote:
Antti wrote:8O I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting 8O
Heyyy! How's it going? Been kind of missing you :)
That's nice to hear :)

And for the most, things are going fine. I've (obviously) grown a bit older and (hopefully) wiser. Right now I'm about to finish high school (I have my last exams tomorrow, getting my thoughts away from school was one of the reason why I ended up here yesterday) and it's about time for me to decide what to do next, as my choice is still very unclear.

Anyway, perhaps you'll be seing me around here some more in the near future, I even entered some new bills yesterday and again I got that excited 'I wonder if this is a hit' feeling so I might be on my way to a new EBT-addiction. Any major events since I've last been here? Except for Finland's fenomenal rise in the statistics
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Du Hast
America
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

Love them :oops:
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5763
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

I'm :flag-it: but I love them, even if I don't like heavy metal so much, but I found them unique in that kind of music, I find their sounds really technological and it's the demonstration that german languages is not so harsh like most say (indeed I speak german!)
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

I just love the song Engel!
User avatar
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
Contact:

Post by sen-chuan »

They're GREAT!!!!!
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

No, when talking about German bands there are so many better bands out there ... I prefer Die Ärzte :D Or Turbostaat is pretty cool too.
And ofcourse the Beatsteaks, but they don't sing in German, they sing in English ;)
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5763
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

I like very much Sonne, Engel and Mutter!
turtle wrote:No, when talking about German bands there are so many better bands out there ... I prefer Die Ärzte :D Or Turbostaat is pretty cool too.
And ofcourse the Beatsteaks, but they don't sing in German, they sing in English ;)
Little OT: Yes Die Ärtze, I like them also, like Die Fantastische 4 (not written correctly I guess... , :roll: ) and some others I use to listen to VIVA or MTV DE :!:
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”