Wow nice new recordbreaking hit!
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Yeah, it was me who has posted that then too. I've read it somewhere in a newspaper. Because at that moment I found it weird that they kept the serial of the country, but the explanation is simple: Otherwise they can't keep up how much money there is out there. If I find the time, I will search for that somewhere on the ECB website.
Mr Euro
Mr Euro
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
They should activate this url: www.EBT.comsmh wrote:If someone writes the URL of EBT on the bill, obviousely the chances are getting higher.
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
I try to promote this site by posting a friendly message on other Dutch forums, using free SMS and sites like www.asl.to. Just to make people curiousTC wrote:but i do it!!bhoeyb wrote:
Maybe you have to make some promotion for EBT near your place. That can help ...
i have put 3 papers with the url of EBT (20x url / paper) by a shopowner friend!!
but nothing...
I don't know if it works but the last days, more Belgians are registrating
Do you know how to get into the top 10 list of best Referers
Ha, new longest time under hit:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 2&id=23981
4 months and 5 days!
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 2&id=23981
4 months and 5 days!
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
Isn't it strange??? The first bank note fabrizio enters is a hitMr Euro wrote:Ha, new longest time under hit:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 2&id=23981
4 months and 5 days!
But maybe the url was on that note?!
-
pieterr
Yeps, bill is mine, and I write indeed the URL down.
I got the notification mail some moments ago...bhoeyb wrote:Isn't it strange??? The first bank note fabrizio enters is a hitMr Euro wrote:Ha, new longest time under hit:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 2&id=23981
4 months and 5 days!![]()
![]()
![]()
But maybe the url was on that note?!
I have been writing down the URL on the bills from the start on, early february. After a while I even wrote it on both sides of the bill, allthough I figured out recently that might be counterproductive.
If the URL is too eye-catching, chances are high people will be unwilling to pass it on even further, thinking the person receiving it will not accept it. So they'll probably spend it in the bank or so, where they'll take it out of circulation.
Nowadays I write the URL rather discretely in the margin on one side again, the less decorated side where the serial number is.
Anyway I'm glad with my first hit!
pieterr


