Comments from/to non-Francophone forumers

Votre opinion est important, suggestion ...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Kleman

Post Reply
User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Post by doctorwho »

Ewri wrote:
doctorwho wrote:Hello all of you in France!

My girlfriend will be in Eurodisney on the 1st of May, and she will have some of my tracked euronotes with her!
Perhaps I'll get a hit with some of you... looking forward to it!
send a lot of notes with her, doctorwho, especially :note-5:
I will!
User avatar
soilian
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Hartola, Finland

Post by soilian »

Doctorwho, good luck with your hit hunting in France! :) Maybe you'll have a better luck than I did in July 2006. I brought about 100 notes with me to Paris. Most of them were D/L fivers but I have heard nothing of them since then. :?
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Post by doctorwho »

soilian wrote:Doctorwho, good luck with your hit hunting in France! :) Maybe you'll have a better luck than I did in July 2006. I brought about 100 notes with me to Paris. Most of them were D/L fivers but I have heard nothing of them since then. :?
I hope so too.
I hope I get some hit soon as I still haven't had any ones yet..
Guest

notes entered in Brussels-Capital Region

Post by Guest »

Entering Belgian (EBT) politics may be opening Pandora's box but...

For notes entered in the Brussels-Capital Region, do you prefer to use Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels or whatever only for the postcode 1000 ('Bruxelles-Ville') or also for the 18 other communes? The Belgian post allows both options, e.g. '1150 Brussels' or '1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre'.
User avatar
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5870
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:34 am
Location: TILBURG
Contact:

Post by yli »

I always use the names of the brussel municipalities.
So, 1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre and so on.
Usually these municipalites are on the streetname signs
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: notes entered in Brussels-Capital Region

Post by Phaseolus »

Anonymous wrote:Entering Belgian (EBT) politics may be opening Pandora's box but...

For notes entered in the Brussels-Capital Region, do you prefer to use Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels or whatever only for the postcode 1000 ('Bruxelles-Ville') or also for the 18 other communes? The Belgian post allows both options, e.g. '1150 Brussels' or '1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre'.
Brussels is one of the cities on EBT where you can use a lot of possible names. Please uese the one that is suitable to you. EBT will find it.
Talking Head
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:01 pm
Location: WINGENE BELGIUM

postal codes brussels

Post by Talking Head »

Beware with postal codes in Brussels. For instance, some streets in Etterbeek(Postal code 1040) have code 1000 !!!(in fact most of the streets in the european quarter)
User avatar
coach vahid
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Post by coach vahid »

i prefer brussels
User avatar
Eureka.72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5765
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL

Post by Eureka.72 »

Image
um CADEAUX du Portugal pour Kleman... :P
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381 :flag-eu:; 342 :flag-pt:; 3 :flag-fr:; 3 :flag-fi:; 6 :flag-nl:; 5 :flag-be:; 6 :flag-es:; 2 :flag-it:; 9 :flag-de:; 2 :flag-si:; 3 :flag-at:
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16838
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

merci Eureka :lol:
mais en attendant, je suis encore loin devant toi :wink:
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
User avatar
Eureka.72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5765
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL

Post by Eureka.72 »

C'est pas vrai... 8O 8O 8O
+ 1 hit avec Kleman Image
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381 :flag-eu:; 342 :flag-pt:; 3 :flag-fr:; 3 :flag-fi:; 6 :flag-nl:; 5 :flag-be:; 6 :flag-es:; 2 :flag-it:; 9 :flag-de:; 2 :flag-si:; 3 :flag-at:
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
User avatar
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 3692
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by BaliBennie »

Does anyone have an idea why Jeh is entering his bills with over six months delay?

Today a hit was made by Jehthat was originally in his posession on december 11, 2007. I entered that same note last month. So the hit was in the wrong direction. The direction of the hit was fixed, but still it isnt fully correct with the rules for entering bills.

I have already sent Jeh a PM, but he is not active on the forum since a few months. So I dont expect a direct answer from him.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

BaliBennie wrote:Does anyone have an idea why Jeh is entering his bills with over six months delay?

Today a hit was made by Jehthat was originally in his posession on december 11, 2007. I entered that same note last month. So the hit was in the wrong direction. The direction of the hit was fixed, but still it isnt fully correct with the rules for entering bills.

I have already sent Jeh a PM, but he is not active on the forum since a few months. So I dont expect a direct answer from him.
Hi,

I had two similar hits that are in the wrong directions with Jeh.

Jeh was unable to connect on the Internet between Summer 2007 to late Winter 2008 ; on the other hand he is noted down the notes. At least, so he says !

The inverted hits he makes are logic ; they could be normal hits . I am just very annoyed baout the level of discussion on the English forum regarding this issue. :wink:
User avatar
Marco1970
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Roermond (NL)
Contact:

Post by Marco1970 »

Je vais en vacances vers la Normandie en juillet. Être là active membres d'EBT?
EBT Profile: Marco1970
EBT Check Statistics: Marco1970
User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16838
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

j'ai répondu partiellement ICI


merci de ne pas poster deux fois le même message :wink:
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Post Reply

Return to “Discussion du site et l'Euro-tracking (Français)”