Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Posts: 634 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:51 am
Location: Mt. Olympus
Post
by Ganymede » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:09 pm
That's why my parents spend so much time 'counting' the money after they've collected it. They exchange all the special ones with dull ones of their own...
I don't háve a life.
aplfi
Euro-Master
Posts: 2490 Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Nokia/Finland
Post
by aplfi » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:42 pm
Klazu wrote: Alpfi, how much cash is there in that pile of coins? Looks nice indeed...
Ganymede wrote: Something in the region of € 150 to € 200 I suppose. Looks like the piles from a charity collection I see sometimes...
Wrong. 650-700€. I just took them last Friday to bank. It's my Tour Europa 2004 savings. Took 5 months to save that money. Still got time to save more money.
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Posts: 634 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:51 am
Location: Mt. Olympus
Post
by Ganymede » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:32 pm
Boing! I'm such a dumb so-and-so... This is all 'larger' coins, duh!
I don't háve a life.
aplfi
Euro-Master
Posts: 2490 Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Nokia/Finland
Post
by aplfi » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:35 am
Just all kind of coins that happened to be in my pocket. Normal change money from the stores.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:
Post
by Dakkus » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:22 pm
aplfi wrote: Just all kind of coins that happened to be in my pocket. Normal change money from the stores.
..and considering that you're an EBTer, you probably had much more 2€ coins in your pockets than "normal" people do :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693 Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:
Post
by !Pretfles! » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:39 pm
I've just chosen a brand new avatar
Its a picture I made on easter when I was at the belgian coast for holidays,
The shadows you see are me and my wife.
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Donald
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627 Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen
Post
by Donald » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:53 pm
!Pretfles! wrote: Looks to me like "Exhibitionist in Action"
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693 Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:
Post
by !Pretfles! » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:41 pm
Donald wrote: !Pretfles! wrote: Looks to me like "Exhibitionist in Action"
don't you know that it can be very windy at the beach
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:
Post
by Dakkus » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:08 am
!Pretfles! wrote: Donald wrote: !Pretfles! wrote: Looks to me like "Exhibitionist in Action"
don't you know that it can be very windy at the beach :wink:
Excuses, excuses ;)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Aaron
Euro-Master
Posts: 2097 Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm
Location: Hämeenlinna / Finland
Post
by Aaron » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:49 am
Aaron wrote: I've been lazy in changing my avatars. The first one was this coat of arms:
After that I changed it to the poro logo.
Time for a new avatar.
Kedvenc állatam a hörcsög; ha rálépek, szörcsög.
Benighted
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 392 Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:35 pm
Location: Berendrecht
Contact:
Post
by Benighted » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:51 pm
Just found a new avater
Al the other avaters i've had, are not online anymore.
androl
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:
Post
by androl » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:50 pm
this is a "1 HippoEURO" coin I got from an "Ü-Ei" (chocolate egg with surprise toys)
Donald
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627 Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen
Post
by Donald » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:51 pm
Last edited by
Donald on Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
golfinha
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731 Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Post
by golfinha » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:34 pm
I´ve been using this one since I founs how to do it, I've tried to chage it into a mooving one, maybe it is too big.....
micro
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223 Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Post
by micro » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:48 am
golfinha wrote: I´ve been using this one since I founs how to do it, I've tried to chage it into a mooving one, maybe it is too big.....
I remember seeing your dolphin moving, it was nice.