Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by eddydevries »

My time (Europe - Hard) is 3:05.1

I tried the others as well (but Japan only in the Easy way: 3:54.8)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by Dakkus »

Hmm. My first one was something like 4:37, but since the number disappeared while doing other stuffs on the computer, I can't be sure. But it began with 4 anyway. I had to try two countries once: Slovakia and Finland. Both crashed to other countries while rotating. I did not know about the possibility to use space bar for quick drop, but used the down arrow instead.
I also lost quite some time with the Kaliningrad oblast, Luxemburg and Serbia. Iceland was tough because the piece was already quite low when I even noticed it..
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Zwedenfan
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 987
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 am

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by Zwedenfan »

First time: 4.47.6 :mrgreen: (easy mode :mrgreen: )
109 hits: 94 :flag-be: :flag-be: | 2 :flag-be: :flag-fr: | 1 :flag-it: :flag-be: | 5 :flag-nl: :flag-be: | 3 :flag-de: :flag-be: | 1 :flag-si: :flag-be: | 1 BGR :flag-be:
1 :flag-de: :flag-be: :flag-be:

Notes entered in: :flag-be: / :flag-fr: / :flag-it: / :flag-nl: / :flag-de: / :flag-uk: / /MC
User avatar
lars2001
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 539
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 am
Location: Terborg, The Netherlands

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by lars2001 »

Hard - 5:08.5 :P
Lars, 15 years old, Terborg, Netherlands :flag-nl:
I speak :flag-nl: :flag-uk: :flag-de: :flag-fr:
My profile
User avatar
CNGL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Huesca

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by CNGL »

I beat you :P: 2:46.7 (Hard too)
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes: :note-5: Bost euro - :note-10: Hamar euro - :note-20: Hogei euro - :note-50: Berrogeita hamar euro - :note-100: Ehun euro - :note-200: Berrehun euro - :note-500: Bostehun euro
User avatar
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am
Location: Madrid, ES

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by dserrano5 »

First time on hard: 14:something. Ouch.
joeriB
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)

Post by joeriB »

2.22.56 Met de pijltjes was soms wel even denken. Had zelfs bijna Engeland gemist.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”