I tried the others as well (but Japan only in the Easy way: 3:54.
Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
My time (Europe - Hard) is 3:05.1
I tried the others as well (but Japan only in the Easy way: 3:54.
I tried the others as well (but Japan only in the Easy way: 3:54.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
Hmm. My first one was something like 4:37, but since the number disappeared while doing other stuffs on the computer, I can't be sure. But it began with 4 anyway. I had to try two countries once: Slovakia and Finland. Both crashed to other countries while rotating. I did not know about the possibility to use space bar for quick drop, but used the down arrow instead.
I also lost quite some time with the Kaliningrad oblast, Luxemburg and Serbia. Iceland was tough because the piece was already quite low when I even noticed it..
I also lost quite some time with the Kaliningrad oblast, Luxemburg and Serbia. Iceland was tough because the piece was already quite low when I even noticed it..
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
First time: 4.47.6
(easy mode
)
109 hits: 94
| 2
| 1
| 5
| 3
| 1
| 1 BGR
1

Notes entered in:
/
/
/
/
/
/ /MC
1
Notes entered in:
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
Hard - 5:08.5 
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
I beat you
: 2:46.7 (Hard too)
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes:
Bost euro -
Hamar euro -
Hogei euro -
Berrogeita hamar euro -
Ehun euro -
Berrehun euro -
Bostehun euro
Basque euronotes:
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
First time on hard: 14:something. Ouch.
Re: Do you know Europe? ("Tetris" browser game)
2.22.56 Met de pijltjes was soms wel even denken. Had zelfs bijna Engeland gemist.


