More More More
Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!
Congrats you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More More More

More More More
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
Based on some rough information I think we will have to wait about 3 months for this to happen.jaker wrote:Yes congrats we all! A few weeks ago I was going to guess that 10 million will be reached by the 1 anniversary of euro cash, but now I'm not sure any more... it seems to happen much sooner.
--jaker
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
Not all of them : rolf, woombel and heat of europe... I'm waiting for them to email me since my emails to them go unrespondedsmh wrote:Don't forget that the woombel clan has been kicked outThey can't enter notes anymore.
Middle ground : I'm keeping one hit of each bill since I assume they are not entering crapPhillipe, did you delete all the entries of that group or did you leave all the notes in the database?
-
DoubleYou
Re: Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!
Later on when we have a lot more users these forum subjects are irritating I guess... Every day another message 'That value passed' This much users passed'Mr Euro wrote:Congrats you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More More More![]()
![]()
Re: Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!
Hehe, 7.000.000 in just 20 days after the 6.000.000! Not badMr Euro wrote:Congrats you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More More More![]()
![]()
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
LESS than 20 days >>> i'd say 14 days

Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum


