Unfortunately, our bus service is quite centrally located and very few routes operate from other places than Valletta. Valletta is our main bus terminus and there are buses from each locality from there. Bugibba/Qawra, Sliema, Rabat, Marsaxlokk and some other places are served with some direct routes, which are not that frequent and finish early during the day.eddydevries wrote:If I understand it correctly, most buses don't drive after about 18.00 anymore.
I found only one route to Qawra (where I'm staying), where they drive until 22.00: that's the buses to/from Valetta.
If that's the only one, I'm thinking about renting a car: than I can track more places (I don't have to be back at 6).
(and I can also use it to get to the meeting points, together with the others staying in the same hotel).
Re renting a car, just be aware that we drive on the other side of the road.

