which jerk is entering al those fake notes ?
2002-09-08 23:06:52. U3x092708xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
first, toulouse is not belgium
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:56. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092707xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092707xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:55. U3x092700xxx L004G4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:54. U3x092707xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:54. U3x092707xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:53. U3x092708xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:52. U3x092708xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:52. U3x092708xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
2002-09-08 23:06:52. U3x092708xxx L004H4 Toulouse ( Belgium, 31800)
Possible fake notes?
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
How can you tell they are fake?
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
I’m the one.

It has to be in France indeed, I noticed it a bit too late.
The mail to EBT-support for making the correction was already on it’s way.
The banknotes are real and came from a post office in Toulouse as a role. In fact my parents were there 2 weeks ago and brought those back for me.
Here’s a picture (with masked serials)

It has to be in France indeed, I noticed it a bit too late.
The banknotes are real and came from a post office in Toulouse as a role. In fact my parents were there 2 weeks ago and brought those back for me.
Here’s a picture (with masked serials)

- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
Interesting picture >>> I alays thought coins came in a role. Aren't banknotes kept together with a wrapper (at least that's what you always see on TV)?
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
I'm glad to see emmem could not only explain the entries but also prove it. Just as a reminder the same issue surfaced during the first few months with a user and she proved with a picture too that she was entering legitimate bills.
Please note that other usres work in banks/ shops/ etc and do the exact same thing...
Please note that other usres work in banks/ shops/ etc and do the exact same thing...
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
Re: oooops
Well, actually a bundle of banknotes seems to be called a roll of banknotes. Which I find a bit strange, because when I hear the word roll I instinctively think of something round.Wouter1 wrote: I always thought coins came in a role. Aren't banknotes kept together with a wrapper (at least that's what you always see on TV)?
In Dutch it’s : Een bundel bankbriefjes.
In French : une liasse de billets.
Maybe we should try to get all the translations in the off topic forum.
Don’t worry. I have no hard feelings about this. Everybody makes mistakes. When I saw I entered Belgium instead of France I felt like smacking my head.koen wrote:i am very (very) sorry
but it seemed very strange to me....
sorry![]()
i won't do that again![]()
You might have had a strong reaction, but at least you’re on the good side (against the entering of fake notes).
Why don’t you register to the forum (will be easier to correct mistakes afterwards).