Yet no topic for 2010?
...
... Wow......
...
Now I am completely sure: There is really a crisis!!
Well, just another funny off topic thread if you want ---
Last edited by Jes on Sun May 30, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
I just saw the summary at the end and I liked the last song (the previous to the Spanish second performance) I think it was... Denmark?
The only thing I regret is that I couldn't see the Spanish performance being interrupted
Good that Germany won as it was one of the favourites (as I read) and her son was somehow different.
BTW: I am going to change the question of the poll... just because the contest took place already!!
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
It was really a great result for our Lena. In the final casting show I saw her for the first time and I was amazed about her freshness and her appearance. Then, after she had become representative for Eurovision song contest, her songs went into the charts; occupying the first three ranks right away. That was the first time in our history; so even the Beatles had not managed it.
But well, the song itself is pleasant, but nothing more. Eurosivision Song Contest deserves better songs, more sophisticated, and not just simple pop with simple arrangements. However, Lena's personality is really special. She does have a nice talent to win people's and voter's hearts.
It was quite clear for us that Lena would be at least among the Top 10. That she makes No. 1 is really a surprise and also a great joy for us. The last ten years were dismal and indeed, there was quite some sh*t we had sent abroad. So, yesterday's vote counting was the first time after ten years that it was worthwile observing it.
Now they say that the NDR, the organiser of our participations in the song contests, never took a victory into consideration and they do not know in which city to organise the event in 2011.
Let us see how Lena will devellop in the next time.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Jes wrote:I just saw the summary at the end and I liked the last song (the previous to the Spanish second performance) I think it was... Denmark?
The only thing I regret is that I couldn't see the Spanish performance being interrupted
Good that Germany won as it was one of the favourites (as I read) and her son was somehow different.
BTW: I am going to change the question of the poll... just because the contest took place already!!
Jes wrote:I just saw the summary at the end and I liked the last song (the previous to the Spanish second performance) I think it was... Denmark?
The only thing I regret is that I couldn't see the Spanish performance being interrupted
Good that Germany won as it was one of the favourites (as I read) and her son was somehow different.
BTW: I am going to change the question of the poll... just because the contest took place already!!
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
how could I have overlooked that?
I did not know what they were talking about, I thought it was the guy who looked exactly the same as Daniel Diges, but he was there again in the second round
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
how could I have overlooked that?
I did not know what they were talking about, I thought it was the guy who looked exactly the same as Daniel Diges, but he was there again in the second round
I was watching it with my friends and we noticed this guy and saw him jump from the stage. A couple of seconds later, we see someone running on the stage and we thought it was another attempt by someone else, but he then was the 2nd singer.