This is a true story:
Some weeks ago, a kid in the street should receive a little present for his exams (he had a diploma for swimming)....
So, I did pack him some Eurocoins

, he was also a Eurocoin collector....
But, when he recieved the coins, he watched them and said:
Oooh, this one I allready have in my collection
Oooh, this one I also have in my collection
Oooh, this one I allready have in my collection too
Oooh, and this one I allready have
This boy is only 6 years old, so he isn't the one to blame...
But I still feel real stupid, to give him those special coins:
I had even some greek coins between them!!!
It was a nightmare
Afterward I have been dreaming about it more than once!!
and it was a real bad dream

If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!