Who has more posts on this forum than notes entered on EBT?
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
Who has more posts on this forum than notes entered on EBT?
I have 400+ notes and 100- posts. I had to vote NO.
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
-
hebben-en-houden
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:32 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
I have posted on this forum only 7 times and I have 200+ bills registred
I am happy with the results of this poll, it means that most EBTrackers are doing the most importent
and that is of course registration!!!
Let those bills get rolling and spend them, after spending, one can post messages on the forum
I am happy with the results of this poll, it means that most EBTrackers are doing the most importent
Let those bills get rolling and spend them, after spending, one can post messages on the forum
If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!
- Tiger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
- Contact:
In the beginning, when I just joined for a week (end of may) I had about 100 notes registered, and about 200 posts on this forum 
I was very active back then...
During the holidays I didn't post much anymore, but I still registered notes.
Now I have about 1250 notes and about 375 posts
I was very active back then...
During the holidays I didn't post much anymore, but I still registered notes.
Now I have about 1250 notes and about 375 posts
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
I voted yes with 178 notes and 234 posts (including this one).
I don't get a lot of notes
and when i do I forget to register them
I hope to have about 250 notes by the end of the year and I expact about 400 posts
I don't get a lot of notes
I hope to have about 250 notes by the end of the year and I expact about 400 posts
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
-
DoubleYou
-
The Hitman
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:10 pm
- Location: Leeuwarden, NL

