AZERTY or QWERTY ?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
AZERTY or QWERTY ?
Hi guys!
What kind of keybord do you have?
Have you tried different sorts of keybords? What do you prefer?
I personnaly use a AZERTY in France, but I will have to get used to a QWERTY keyboard as soon as I go to Canada...
Olivier
What kind of keybord do you have?
Have you tried different sorts of keybords? What do you prefer?
I personnaly use a AZERTY in France, but I will have to get used to a QWERTY keyboard as soon as I go to Canada...
Olivier
- Tiger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
- Contact:
You forgot QWERTZ
used in Germany....
I think most other European countries use qwerty....
In belgium we use azerty, mainly because it's a typically french button-layout and there are some people in belgium trying to speak french
:D
I think most other European countries use qwerty....
In belgium we use azerty, mainly because it's a typically french button-layout and there are some people in belgium trying to speak french
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
What's the real differnce in positioning buttons differently? I could well write french with my qwerty keyboard (it's just could because I don't know much french yet).
But on the other hand it's not that hard to imagine why you use them, because also here in Finland we have a modified qwerty keyboard with å, ä and ö added, althogh at least ä and ö could be rather easily written with a standard qwerty keyboard.
But on the other hand it's not that hard to imagine why you use them, because also here in Finland we have a modified qwerty keyboard with å, ä and ö added, althogh at least ä and ö could be rather easily written with a standard qwerty keyboard.
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
I shout at my computer all the time, but he doesn't listen.
(qwerty)
(qwerty)
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
What happened to your "t"?Debtam wrote:I use a QWERY keyboard
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
- DrGreenTom
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 711
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:50 pm
- Location: Belgium
my name has accents so i want azerty otherwise i cannot type my own nameOlivier wrote:One of my friends tried yesterday night to persuade me all the world except France (and so Belgium and germany) uses QWERTY keyboards.BossaNova wrote:mine is QWERTY, but has some addicional buttons for portuguese like: ç, ~, à, á, ê, õ etc..
On his mind, the qwerty is the best keyboard...
Liever 10 vogels in de lucht dan 1 die mijn terras volschijt


