Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
de-jo

Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Post by de-jo »

Nice day this sunday 6 oct! :P
4 nice, very different hits, looking genuine to me!

Different places, different dates and some old friends like Kockske (who was long time time Nr 1-user, but who now stopped) get their hits. :wink:

I :cry: 'm still waiting. But seeing the hits coming in at such a rate gives new hope!!!!

:evil: Come on guys, enter more bills, and may be, one of mine will become a hit!
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Re: Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Post by airis »

de-jo wrote:Nice day this sunday 6 oct! :P
4 nice, very different hits, looking genuine to me!
Different places, different dates and some old friends like Kockske (who was long time time Nr 1-user, but who now stopped) get their hits. :wink:
Good news. Kockske is active again. :)
Debtam
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:45 pm
Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands

Re: Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Post by Debtam »

de-jo wrote:Nice day this sunday 6 oct! :P
4 nice, very different hits, looking genuine to me!

Different places, different dates and some old friends like Kockske (who was long time time Nr 1-user, but who now stopped) get their hits. :wink:

I :cry: 'm still waiting. But seeing the hits coming in at such a rate gives new hope!!!!

:evil: Come on guys, enter more bills, and may be, one of mine will become a hit!

4 users are well-knownn
Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)

I don't call this a nice day
_________________
Pecunia non olet
de-jo

Post by de-jo »

I didn't check the new guys.
If this is true, then I agree, this is a disapointing day!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can Webmaster check the input of those guys, to check if this are really fake notes???
:?:

Nice that Kockske is active again after all those weeks! :wink:
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Re: Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Post by Skylimit »

Debtam wrote: Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)
I don't call this a nice day
_________________
I think you forgot a Tiger impersonator. Very sad indeed, and this guy is also becoming personal.

I hope he/she reads this. Please, get medical help. This is SICK.
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by HNL »

de-jo wrote: Nice that Kockske is active again after all those weeks! :wink:
You mean: ohoh, Kockske is active again :wink: . No, just kidding, more bills, more posibble real hits / trackings :P
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Post by Tiger »

Skylimit wrote:
Debtam wrote: Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)
I don't call this a nice day
_________________
I think you forgot a Tiger impersonator. Very sad indeed, and this guy is also becoming personal.

I hope he/she reads this. Please, get medical help. This is SICK.
Omg ? are they using my nick ? :(
Sigh... what can we do about it ?
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
User avatar
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Belgium, Beringen
Contact:

Re: Jiepieeeee! an inflation of hits!

Post by Craco »

Skylimit wrote:
Debtam wrote: Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)
I don't call this a nice day
_________________
I think you forgot a Tiger impersonator. Very sad indeed, and this guy is also becoming personal.

I hope he/she reads this. Please, get medical help. This is SICK.
Well, i'm kinda sure that he/she will read this.. since he started to use names of respected forum members, especially those that reacted as the first ones on this. I could say so much more, but they are just not worth my breath.. :roll:

Greetzz,
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

I think our webmaster did take the right decision:

Due to the childish behavior of some users, I have had to make sure every user name is unique in the database. Therefore, some user names have been changed. Feel free to change them again if you wish. Access to the advanced bill entry form is now limited to heavy users in order to prevent frauders from entering hundreds of notes easily.

It was easy to insert fake entries using the advanced bill entry and Excel. You can generate real looking hits if you look into 'complete lists' and make combinations with previous serial munber entries in Excel. The wrong combinations don't get into the system but those with the right serial number, they do :( .
If you're new and you want to f*ck up our database using this method, you'll have to spend lotz of time using single entry form :twisted:
de-jo

Yep, Kockske has a hit!!

Post by de-jo »

HNL wrote:
de-jo wrote: Nice that Kockske is active again after all those weeks! :wink:
You mean: ohoh, Kockske is active again :wink: . No, just kidding, more bills, more posibble real hits / trackings :P
So, you see HNL,
We talk about a heavy user,
and hooops....
He got a hit!!!
Great!
Conclusions;
lets talk about each other (while putting bills in...) and the hits are coming...
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Yep, Kockske has a hit!!

Post by bhoeyb »

de-jo wrote:So, you see HNL,
We talk about a heavy user,
and hooops....
He got a hit!!!
Great!
Conclusions;
lets talk about each other (while putting bills in...) and the hits are coming...
Hey, pleeze, talk about me ... Image. I want another hit too :twisted: :twisted: ... :lol:
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Is that Kockske's first hit ?

(Congratz & keep on inputting, I live very close to you ... Kockske)
Time is on our side ...
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”