4 nice, very different hits, looking genuine to me!
Different places, different dates and some old friends like Kockske (who was long time time Nr 1-user, but who now stopped) get their hits.
I
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Good news. Kockske is active again.de-jo wrote:Nice day this sunday 6 oct!![]()
4 nice, very different hits, looking genuine to me!
Different places, different dates and some old friends like Kockske (who was long time time Nr 1-user, but who now stopped) get their hits.![]()

de-jo wrote:Nice day this sunday 6 oct!![]()
4 nice, very different hits, looking genuine to me!
Different places, different dates and some old friends like Kockske (who was long time time Nr 1-user, but who now stopped) get their hits.![]()
I'm still waiting. But seeing the hits coming in at such a rate gives new hope!!!!
Come on guys, enter more bills, and may be, one of mine will become a hit!

I think you forgot a Tiger impersonator. Very sad indeed, and this guy is also becoming personal.Debtam wrote: Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)
I don't call this a nice day
_________________

Omg ? are they using my nick ?Skylimit wrote:I think you forgot a Tiger impersonator. Very sad indeed, and this guy is also becoming personal.Debtam wrote: Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)
I don't call this a nice day
_________________
I hope he/she reads this. Please, get medical help. This is SICK.

Well, i'm kinda sure that he/she will read this.. since he started to use names of respected forum members, especially those that reacted as the first ones on this. I could say so much more, but they are just not worth my breath..Skylimit wrote:I think you forgot a Tiger impersonator. Very sad indeed, and this guy is also becoming personal.Debtam wrote: Donald6930 (member since since today and 421 notes)
Skylimit6929 (member since today and 880 notes)
EuroBillCracker (member sindce today and 200 notes)
Brunorodroquez (member sinc today 220 notes)
I don't call this a nice day
_________________
I hope he/she reads this. Please, get medical help. This is SICK.

So, you see HNL,HNL wrote:You mean: ohoh, Kockske is active againde-jo wrote: Nice that Kockske is active again after all those weeks!. No, just kidding, more bills, more posibble real hits / trackings

Hey, pleeze, talk about me ...de-jo wrote:So, you see HNL,
We talk about a heavy user,
and hooops....
He got a hit!!!
Great!
Conclusions;
lets talk about each other (while putting bills in...) and the hits are coming...
. I want another hit too