EBT Hit Hotspots
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Slovenia would be a great place to spend the note!
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
I suppose the example I gave was a bad one,because we are looking for hits just as much as hoping that our notes will turn up some where.
I was thinking
that there must be some smaller towns that attract a lot of tourists.
For example ,Groningen
has has a lot of notes entered.
Where do people from there go for a weekend break?
Are there good tourist spots on
"border" or
"border" that might give better statistical
chance for international hits?
I was thinking
For example ,Groningen
Where do people from there go for a weekend break?
Are there good tourist spots on
chance for international hits?
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Maastricht is quite popular. Lots of belgium and french visitors. Also germans seem to frequent maastricht a lot. But for real easy int. Hits drop them in luxembourg since people will almost certainly go abroad when going for a vacation...JHN-TX wrote:I suppose the example I gave was a bad one,because we are looking for hits just as much as hoping that our notes will turn up some where.
I was thinkingthat there must be some smaller towns that attract a lot of tourists.
For example ,Groningenhas has a lot of notes entered.
Where do people from there go for a weekend break?
Are there good tourist spots on![]()
"border" or
![]()
"border" that might give better statistical
chance for international hits?
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Heh, when I was a few days inDe-Ker wrote:Maastricht is quite popular. Lots of belgium and french visitors. Also germans seem to frequent maastricht a lot. But for real easy int. Hits drop them in luxembourg since people will almost certainly go abroad when going for a vacation...
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Well i've dropped quite a lot dutch notes in finland. But i seem to get hits only with the notes i've acquired in finland, leaving the "dutch notes" hitless.bjornmu wrote:Heh, when I was a few days inDe-Ker wrote:Maastricht is quite popular. Lots of belgium and french visitors. Also germans seem to frequent maastricht a lot. But for real easy int. Hits drop them in luxembourg since people will almost certainly go abroad when going for a vacation...last year, I kept all the change I got (including some of the
from the airport ATM) and spent them in
during the summer. So far that has resulted in 0 hits...
About luxembourg, i've meant that people from there (even no ebt) distribute the notes quite easily to other countries. Plus the fuel stations will be visited by a lot of nationalities
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
I'm assuming you brought this note to Finland. Åland is a bit of an EBT desert, atleast compared to mainland Finland, so you made it harder for yourself to get passives by dumping notes there.De-Ker wrote:Well i've dropped quite a lot dutch notes in finland. But i seem to get hits only with the notes i've acquired in finland, leaving the "dutch notes" hitless
Cash is king. | My EBT profile
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Haha you mixed me up with another user. I am "de-ker". I think i've dropped some 250 dutch notes in espoo/helsinki. I've lived there for half a yearbob9 wrote:I'm assuming you brought this note to Finland. Åland is a bit of an EBT desert, atleast compared to mainland Finland, so you made it harder for yourself to get passives by dumping notes there.De-Ker wrote:Well i've dropped quite a lot dutch notes in finland. But i seem to get hits only with the notes i've acquired in finland, leaving the "dutch notes" hitless
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Yes has great hit ratio 52.39yli wrote:A nice hotspot is ofcourseHelmbrechts.
almost 600,000 notes entered, but there are only 8,800 people living there.
I must have a closer look at stats when I have more time.
I was thinking
No hit with
Last edited by JHN-TX on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Sorry I mixed you guys up, you are quite similar in appearance. I too have dropped 150-200 notes in Helsinki without getting a passive hit, I think it's a combination of city people wearing out notes faster but also Bank of Finland being more active in the region with taking notes out of circulation.De-Ker wrote:Haha you mixed me up with another user. I am "de-ker". I think i've dropped some 250 dutch notes in espoo/helsinki. I've lived there for half a year
Cash is king. | My EBT profile
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Well congratulations you just got a hit.http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=99886754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;bob9 wrote:Sorry I mixed you guys up, you are quite similar in appearance. I too have dropped 150-200 notes in Helsinki without getting a passive hit, I think it's a combination of city people wearing out notes faster but also Bank of Finland being more active in the region with taking notes out of circulation.De-Ker wrote:Haha you mixed me up with another user. I am "de-ker". I think i've dropped some 250 dutch notes in espoo/helsinki. I've lived there for half a year
It might be one of the notes from Helsinki
and another one http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=99929755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by JHN-TX on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
- Montgomery Burns
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3633
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
- Location: Lis., PRT
- Contact:
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
Hehe, nope that's not one of them I know where I left it. Never the less, always nice to hit!
Cash is king. | My EBT profile
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
I am sure one or two will hit some time.Have you seen these hitsSeanW wrote:Yeah, I was surprised that I beat the Finnish hit average to get 3/96 active hits, but after dropping a similar number of notes, to get absolutely no passive hits at all in the intervening months.JHN-TX wrote:I was expecting SeanW to have a few morejaph wrote:Having notes circulating in other countries is no guarantee of a hit. I have had notes put into circulation in the following countries:-
Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Estonia and Slovakia but have had no hits with these notes.
I have also had notes brought from Estonia and Slovakia resulting in this hit :- http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=97387712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;hits by now.
I suppose it is not a goodto expect a hit as it only leads to disappointment
when it does`nt happen.
As for hit hotspots, if you had a €5 to spend in Ireland with the objective of getting a passive hit, you want to go to Dalkey. Especially if you get there early in the day.
http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=7379578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=8088663" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=12324325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=5828648" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
if you ask me, the good thing about this 'stupid' hobby of ours, is that you never know when you might get a real nice hit!
it always comes as a surprise!
as soon as a bill leaves your wallet, it's out of your hands....
there's no cheating on a real nice hit, it can make your day!
it always comes as a surprise!
as soon as a bill leaves your wallet, it's out of your hands....
there's no cheating on a real nice hit, it can make your day!
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....
Join the EBT team on What Pulse
My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
feel free to add: facebook
MY PROFILE
Join the EBT team on What Pulse
My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
feel free to add: facebook
MY PROFILE
Re: EBT Hit Hotspots
I would have to pick Antwerp as my No.1 hotspot for getting an international hit. http://en.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?region=1392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Out of 37086 hits,over 8700 are international
5653
1860
289
245
243
Out of 37086 hits,over 8700 are international
5653
1860
289
245
243
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver

