How many posts?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

I'll post one message to see how many I've posted until now. :wink:

EDIT: it was post number 7117 (but still counting).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Soooooooooo,

I'm number 8 here (and because Ralf isn't that active anymore it won't take a long time untill I overtake him).

I think it's quite good by me, because I joined EBT only in February 2006 (so I got 4 years less as others). 8O

(this was post number 7118)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

2067 - this is number 2068 :D
User avatar
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9124
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
Contact:

Re: How many posts?

Post by claudio vda »

gille wrote: I close this list, because: http://www.eurobilltrackerforum.com/mem ... SC&start=0
Image
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
User avatar
woca
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 501
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Slovenia

Post by woca »

99- this is number 100
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”