Distance calculations
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
I am personnaly very surprised how bad the French of the English is when I am in London!smh wrote:For me it would be okay to just have an English site, but i was really surprised how bad the English of the average French was when i was in Paris last week.TC wrote:i think everybody can read english...
Olivier
Yes, but i was serious, even people working in Euro Disney didn't know how to speak French. Don't the French have English in school? Mandatory i mean?Olivier wrote:I am personnaly very surprised how bad the French of the English is when I am in London!smh wrote:For me it would be okay to just have an English site, but i was really surprised how bad the English of the average French was when i was in Paris last week.TC wrote:i think everybody can read english...![]()
![]()
Olivier
Re: distance
Hm, ok, I don't no anything about writing PHP, but I can imaging if you have to handle 9 languages it takes hours of your timeEuroBillTracker wrote:It would be a nightmare to handle the multiple languages with graphics
French who don't speak french ?? I don't understand...smh wrote: even people working in Euro Disney didn't know how to speak French.
Yes, we do.smh wrote: Don't the French have English in school? Mandatory i mean
We learn at least 2 foreign languages. I have personaly learned English, German and Russian (+ a year of latin).
I am also serious when I say that most of the time the english-speaking people don't know a single word in a foreign language... they don't have to do any effort as everyone "should" speak english.
Olivier
Re: french
The old people have not learned any foreign language at school, that's why the french are known not to speak any foreign laguage.DoubleYou wrote:French people are always weird in learning languages (sorry you french people...)
It has changed for decades. All the french pupils learn english at school. even if they might not ALL speak well.
The European Union should help all the countries of the Union: we have 11 official languages, we will probably have 20 in 2004.
Every European should speak 3 languages (his mother tongue + 2 foreign)...
O.
I don't understand... how many languages should be used in euro disney?wouter wrote:most people can read english but i think it is important for users that visit this site for the first time that there is information and an good introduction in their native language
I am sure there is only one language spoken in the american disneylands...
Olivier
Re: french
I don't know why people always complain about France. Have you ever been in Spain(outside mallorca)?DoubleYou wrote:French people are always weird in learning languages (sorry you french people...)





