Avatar of the Month - January 2008
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Here you are (actually here he isjabosa2 wrote:I voted Phaseolus and I want to nominate Packbell ( I don't know how to show his avatar, sorry)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
List of Nominations
tejtej - 2 nominations from B I V O L, PIŠKOTEK

PIŠKOTEK - 1 nomination from k a j a k

melitikus - 3 nominations from eddydevries, diogocanilho, Ewri

romanm - 1 nomination from LonaPo

Magpie - 1 nomination from !Pretfles!

*anneli* - 3 nominations from Nro92, helloggs, Donald

tinka - 1 nomination from suntzu

yoto - 3 nominations from Kyypupu, Bugs, adameus23

claudio vda - 6 nominations from lozingaro, TARAPIATAPIOCA, debemaks, giulcenc, GNUGNU, sen-chuan

Packbell - 1 nomination from jabosa2

LonaPo - 2 nominations from starcapitan, croeso

tejtej - 2 nominations from B I V O L, PIŠKOTEK
PIŠKOTEK - 1 nomination from k a j a k
melitikus - 3 nominations from eddydevries, diogocanilho, Ewri
romanm - 1 nomination from LonaPo
Magpie - 1 nomination from !Pretfles!
*anneli* - 3 nominations from Nro92, helloggs, Donald
tinka - 1 nomination from suntzu
yoto - 3 nominations from Kyypupu, Bugs, adameus23
claudio vda - 6 nominations from lozingaro, TARAPIATAPIOCA, debemaks, giulcenc, GNUGNU, sen-chuan
Packbell - 1 nomination from jabosa2
LonaPo - 2 nominations from starcapitan, croeso
Last edited by Donald on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
I want to nominate : LonaPo
ciao
ciao
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
...and the winners are:
1) Phaseolus - Avatar of the Month, January 2008 Congratulations, Phaseolus!

2) k a j a k

3) schweiz1969

4) gergapsek

5) sen-chuan

1) Phaseolus - Avatar of the Month, January 2008 Congratulations, Phaseolus!
2) k a j a k
3) schweiz1969
4) gergapsek
5) sen-chuan
Last edited by Donald on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nominated for February are:
claudio vda - 6 nominations from lozingaro, TARAPIATAPIOCA, debemaks, giulcenc, GNUGNU, sen-chuan

melitikus - 3 nominations from eddydevries, diogocanilho, Ewri

*anneli* - 3 nominations from Nro92, helloggs, Donald

yoto - 3 nominations from Kyypupu, Bugs, adameus23

tejtej - 2 nominations from B I V O L, PIŠKOTEK

claudio vda - 6 nominations from lozingaro, TARAPIATAPIOCA, debemaks, giulcenc, GNUGNU, sen-chuan
melitikus - 3 nominations from eddydevries, diogocanilho, Ewri
*anneli* - 3 nominations from Nro92, helloggs, Donald
yoto - 3 nominations from Kyypupu, Bugs, adameus23
tejtej - 2 nominations from B I V O L, PIŠKOTEK

