Pie charts

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
Eniatnof

Pie charts

Post by Eniatnof »

I would like an improvement: when I look at the diffusion over the months, the pie charts are not all represented in the same way, I would like them all to start at the same angle and to have all the countries in the same sequence and direction.
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Pie charts

Post by EuroBillTracker »

Eniatnof wrote:I would like an improvement: when I look at the diffusion over the months, the pie charts are not all represented in the same way, I would like them all to start at the same angle and to have all the countries in the same sequence and direction.
Yes, I agree with you. I should try to do that in August while on vacation. I would like all pies to match the countrie's colors and for the values to be displayed correctly. A little more patience ;)
User avatar
ag_pt
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 16, 2002 2:37 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal (38º44'N 9º12'W)

Post by ag_pt »

What I would like to suggest about pie charts is the colour ramp: colours should not be in a ramp because it's a bit difficult to find the different tones in adjacent slices.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”