Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:17 am
depends on next coming in votes...
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:33 pm
let's have some more votes people!!
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:30 pm
But please: not all for Bohemian Child to Heaven
androl
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:
Post
by androl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:58 am
Eriks wrote: vermeer wrote: Pink Floyd: Money
Josie and the Pussycats: Money (That's What I Want)
Billy Idol: Money Money
Herman Finkers: Money
Bruce Springsteen: Pay Me My Money Down
Dire Straits: Money For Nothing
Abba: Money, money, money
The Woodentops: It's your money I'm after baby
VanHalen: Big fat money
Beatles: Can't buy me love
Little Richard: Money honey
just came in the radio:
Prince: Money Don't Matter Tonight
Eriks wrote: But please: not all for Bohemian Child to Heaven
should I vote for Stairway Rhapsody in Time?
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:06 am
more votes are welcome to make the list even more interesting
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:02 pm
couting crows down,...
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm
Post
by hydkuno » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 pm
I hope that my favorite song comes in the Charts
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.
Der MN-Blog
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:36 pm
it is a top-50 , with about 15 entries top-3 might be visible...
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm
Post
by hydkuno » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 pm
The other germany users would kill me
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.
Der MN-Blog
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:41 am
hydkuno wrote: The other germany users would kill me
why is that???
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm
Post
by hydkuno » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:00 pm
€€F wrote: hydkuno wrote: The other germany users would kill me
why is that???
I voted for a very controversial song. People love the song, or hate it, but i think that the majority hate it.
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.
Der MN-Blog
helloggs
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:
Post
by helloggs » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Uh, I bet it's this
one here
€€F
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646 Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:
Post
by €€F » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:59 pm
I'm in some trouble, my notebook is out of order..
it might take some time to get mt file back..
keep you informed..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..
my stats
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm
Post
by hydkuno » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:15 pm
helloggs wrote: Uh, I bet it's this
one here
No, my song is a bit older.
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.
Der MN-Blog
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:00 pm
DAF????