What are you doing now?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

***HowWinLottery***

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by ***HowWinLottery*** »

Giving water to my bonsai! :D
User avatar
Akai
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Jaén, Andalucía, España (Spain)

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Akai »

playing with my PSP :mrgreen:
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Dakkus »

People, you are all lying.
Or are you playing PSP games with one hand and writing on this forum with the other?
Are you walking around the flat, watering the plants and carrying a laptop at the same time, so as not to be one second away from the EBT forum?

Wouldn't doing this kind of stuff count as a serious addiction? :))

Oh, and to answer the question:
I am writing on the Eurobilltracker forum about what I am doing at the moment.

(The funny thing is, nobody will ever read this text, because this is pretty much an input-only thread)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Jes »

Dakkus wrote:People, you are all lying.
Or are you playing PSP games with one hand and writing on this forum with the other?
Are you walking around the flat, watering the plants and carrying a laptop at the same time, so as not to be one second away from the EBT forum?
I strognly agree.
Dakkus wrote:Wouldn't doing this kind of stuff count as a serious addiction? :))
Indeed! 8O
Dakkus wrote:Oh, and to answer the question:
I am writing on the Eurobilltracker forum about what I am doing at the moment.
I trust you. :mrgreen:
Dakkus wrote:(The funny thing is, nobody will ever read this text, because this is pretty much an input-only thread)
Once again: I agree. That's why I stopped writing on this thread. Just too глупый for me.

Oh! and by the way: (I almost forgot it) what I am doing right now is writing on my computer while being astonished by the human безумие
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Dakkus »

I'm currently being very sad for this form not having a [Like] button ;)

(BTW, shouldn't it rather be something like "bezumnost" or something like that? Ending a word with adjective ending -ie/-iya/-iy requires a noun to follow it. If you want to make an adjective without mentioning the subject, you use the ending -o. But because you were now going for a noun, -ost (or however it's spelled correctly) is the way to go ...i think)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Jes »

well... I am not very fond on Russian actually :lol:
BTW: I am just having fun right now :P
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
coach vahid
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by coach vahid »

watching NCIS 8X21 and drinking vittel.
Pobre
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 pm
Location: Alentejo, Portugal

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Pobre »

Thinking about what I am having for dinner and realising I shall have to make it in order to eat it.
Right now I am writing off to go to the kitchen.
User avatar
Eureka.72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5765
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Eureka.72 »

I'm eating my lunch and it's very good... :mrgreen:
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381 :flag-eu:; 342 :flag-pt:; 3 :flag-fr:; 3 :flag-fi:; 6 :flag-nl:; 5 :flag-be:; 6 :flag-es:; 2 :flag-it:; 9 :flag-de:; 2 :flag-si:; 3 :flag-at:
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by eddydevries »

deleting spam messages.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
coach vahid
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by coach vahid »

watching dexter
Pobre
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 pm
Location: Alentejo, Portugal

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Pobre »

procrastinating
User avatar
roberdy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1329
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Nürnberger Land, Germany
Contact:

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by roberdy »

posting to the OT-forum :P
User avatar
Craft
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:36 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland

Re: What are you doing now?

Post by Craft »

Dakkus wrote:(BTW, shouldn't it rather be something like "bezumnost" or something like that? Ending a word with adjective ending -ie/-iya/-iy requires a noun to follow it. If you want to make an adjective without mentioning the subject, you use the ending -o. But because you were now going for a noun, -ost (or however it's spelled correctly) is the way to go ...i think)
A very late comment, but anyway: безумие is a neuter noun, not an adjective. Безумн|ый, -ая, -ое, -ые is the corresponding adjective. And there doesn't seem to exist безумность, but безумство instead, which is an old form of безумие. (There are a lot of neuters ending -(н)ие, like внимание, оборудование, желание, приложение, авансирование,...)

On-topic: learning more Russian from dictionary :)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”